1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Aria Series - 26cm Tinies

Nov 6, 2009

1. Sorry! My lightbox is filled with dolls I need to sell and I didn't have much time last night. But at least he has eyes now!

He came with the promissed pants (first order period) but they are torn style jeans which is not the way I see this little guy. But he also cam with a really cute hoody! That's all he is wearing at the moment!

2. #82 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 23, 2010
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    3. Awwwwww!!! He's so cute!!

4. Awww...he is so adorable!! I love his little jeans and hoody, too.

5. Here's a little Limho spam!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#85 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 30, 2010
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    6. Such a cute outfit!!

I'm getting antsy for my Mimi/Cicely Anne to get here. I ordered on April 25th or so and it feels like forever!

Some Emily Clara spam!

[​IMG]

7. Thanks for the pic of your little ones! I keep checking to see if anyone else has got word of shipping but it's been very quiet in here! I am REALLY getting antsy about my little DoDo order now. Ordered her May 5 so have been waiting a long time but see I am not the only one. DoDo come home!!!!!

8. *sigh* No, no word yet. Waiting is so hard......

Emily Clara wants to know when her sister is going to arrive.

[​IMG]

9. On May 11 I got an email saying it would be 6-8 weeks with no updates. It's just one person finishing these dolls and I think she just likes to work without interruption!

10. Yeah, it must be hard to be a one woman doll factory. I know I couldn't do that. I think I waited about three months for my Dodo.

11. Pooh! I sure hope it isn't three months! Oh, well will just enjoy everyone elses little ones while I wait. They are alllll sooooo cute!!!!

12. I got my tracking number today! So Limho should have a sister early next week!

13. Yay! I got my tracking number too! So my little DoDo will be home soon! Now I have to come up with a proper name for her. lol

14. Hmmm... Yes, I think I need a name for DoDo! Maybe one for Limho too. Maybe they will tell me there names when they get together.

15. Oh, weeee! Just got the email Saturday saying she was being shipped and checked this morning to see where she was and found out she'll be delivered TODAY! Yaaayyyyy! Now I am really excited! Doing the happy dance..............

16. My Mimi/Cicely Anne arrived today!

Dodo/Emily Clara and Mimi/Cicely Anne
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking forward to everyone's pictures!!

17. Andrea, i love your girls. Cicely is such a pretty name.

My Jacobo came home today, too. I am rather smitten by him. If it wasn't so hot here, I'd be able to take more pics of him, but I don't have central air right now, and my bedroom is the only room in the house with air.

Anywho,

[​IMG]

18. DancingBee: Mimi/Cicely Anneis adorable!

DoDo arrived and she is the face sculpt as Limho. I was hoping she would be a bit different! But they are twins so I guess it's ok that they are very similar. The paint is a bit different, so they don't look quite identical. She also seems to stand more easily! Now I'm thinking about triplets! Should I add Mimi to the group????

I forgot I ordered the plus set and she came with a lovely straight blond wig. I should be able to get some pictures Thursday.

19. Hello everyone here, your girls are so incredible that I couldn't resisted. I ordered Dodo few days ago. Can somebody tells me how long does it take to be ready? Thanks in advance...:)

20. Thank you so much!! Have you played with him much?

Thank you!! I love my Mimi/Cicely Anne

[​IMG]Cicley Anne by dancingbeedolls -- sooooo busy!, on Flickr

Hi! Congratulations! I waited about three months each time I ordered. They are well worth the wait. :)