1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Half Elf and Human - Clothing?

Dec 13, 2006

1. SID and EID girls are pretty thick in the ankles and calves too, sharing shoes should not be too much of an issue(my Limhwa girls share a pair of boots with an SID and I actually have to loosen the laces when I put them on the SID). The only real difference in their feet is that the EID and SID ladies have wider feet than the Limhwas.

2. Does anyone know if Limhwa 57 cm girl body will fit in jeans made for SD13 girls from TTYA? I feel like the Limhwa has such a big booty, ha. I really want to buy her some flare/boot cut pants.

3. Your girl has some attitude on her! Love her expression! She's a ver good model and the posing is impecable. Kudos to you and her! Where did you get her outfit? Is so natural looking! And I particularly like her wig. Did you get it from the Junky spot or somewhere else? Please share with us! My Limhwa is arriving any minute and i have nothing!

4. Bumping this again as I have just got hold of a Halfelf (Ermahgerd! So beautiful!) and would like confirmation that Dollmore SD clothes fit, particularly the non-stretchy ones. I can confirm (as has been said before) that Dollmore Model clothes are too big, not just in length but in width as well, so I am hopeful about the next size down. Any photographic evidence you might have would also be gratefully received.

Cheers.

5. I have an older Dollmore skirt, blouse, cardigan, and underwear set that fits the Limhwa 57 girls pretty well. The blouse and cardigan do have stretch to them, however the skirt does not. Because the Limhwa bust hangs quite naturally the blouse fit isn't perfect (though it does stretch enough to maneuver it into the correct position) but the skirt and panties fit pretty good. Here's a picture of my half elf in the blouse and cardigan part of the outfit:
      [​IMG]
      and here's a picture of my Limhwa Luna in the cardigan and the panties as well. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any pictures of either girls in the skirt, but it does fit them.

6. That's great Poptart. Thanks for that.

7. My Limhwa came with both sets of regular feet and high heeled feet. i bought a pair of black patent high heel mary jane's for her from dollmore and they fit perfectly and she can actually stand. I love them! great quality and finish. Also, I got my doll in less than a week with lots of presents form the junky spot. I love them!

8. Just wanted to add to this as it may be helpful to others: I purchased several SD16-sized things from Nine9 Style (frilly check blouse, flared skirt, worn hot pants and the flower print chiffon one piece) and they all fit my 57cm Half Elf like they were made for her.

9. Sorry to dredge this topic up, but I wanted to say that I got some pretty cheap shoes from eBay and they fit the 57cm body.

Picture on ebay:
      [​IMG]

On my Luna with heel feet:
      [​IMG]

They bulge a little around her cankles, but not bad at all for the price.

10. Sorry for reply on a death topic but I love those jeans!! Will buy them if I can get them from 9style :D

11. Does anyone know where I could find leather pants?

12. What size are those nine9 style boy's jeans?

13. @Daku I believe the black/grey pants she's wearing in the second pic are SD13 boy jeans.