1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Half Elf and Human - Clothing?

Dec 13, 2006

1. From my experiences trying her in different ED clothes, they can be sort of hit or miss. Sometimes the tops are too tight or not shaped properly and sometimes the bottoms are a tad tight as well. x_x

She really is a difficult girl. <3

2. :bump I'm bumping this up, for those of us who just ordered! Keep the tips coming! Thanks! :aheartbea

3. maybe we should find a seamstress or someone who maintains a shop for bjd clothing and has a Limhwa girl. (ok I know I sound stupid)

4. You don't sound stupid, and I think it's a great idea! I would love to find someone who will be able to make clothes for these girls!

5. There are talented seamstresses out there who can make clothes based on measurements. If anyone finds such a gem, please share! :)

6. Well in that case I have some idea. Once I asked for Tsuminaki to make an outfit for my DoT Shall. She doesn't own one, so I guess she worket out of measurment. The outcome was very nice and it fitted quite good on my DoT Shall, so maybe she can also make clothes for Limhwa dolls and if she need some more detailed measurment I am sure someone can give them to her. Back then she told me she had adjusted several some parts of the outfit to the DOT measurment for even better fitting :)

7. I am still making my girl's clothes but I need to get shoes at least for the Human that is coming. (My Half-elf is a hippie and does not like to wear shoes.) Do all the Dollmore shoes fit? Any other brand shoes that fit Limhwa girls?

8. My mother is a great seamstress--we've sold several outfits on ebay,but she hasn't been sewing lately. I'm hoping my new girls will inspire her. Of course, that won't be until my own girl arrives. >,< I'll keep ya posted ;)

9. Well... I guess I'll have no problsm fitting my Limhwa half elf girl, because I'll make the clothes... But I heard that clothes that fit the DOT Shall model don't fit on Limhwa, although I saw they have almost the same measurements...

10. How about the cp delf clothes??? Do these clothes fit??

11. Yunachan, I think what darkangelxix was referring to with the DOT measurements was that good seamstresses can work from measurements without having the doll in possession.

Give it a little time and people with sewing skills will have Limhwa patterns and outfits on the market.

12. Yeap that's what I tried to say...

13. Not sure if anyone is still wondering, but Neige fits fine into SD13 girl V-jeans! XD

[​IMG]

I also have some Iplehouse clothes on the way-- I'll let you all know about those. :>

14. I only just found this thread, but I am starting up a company that amongst other things will sell bjd clothing. I want to cover as many different dolls as possible, so if anyone would be so kind as to pm me with measurements, I'd love to try and make some clothes that fit her :)

15. That's great, I love Volks jeans! When I can order my half elf I want jeans too, thanks for posting pic!:)

16. AWESOME! Thanks for the tip!

17. I am trying to save the money for one of the half elfs in the next six weeks for the next order sessions. $200 down....
      Anyway I have been a sewer for 15 years now and I specialize in historic stuff. But I can do anything. We I do get her I will happy post my patterns to the list for you all. But I do not take commisions. I do occasionally sell stuff of ebay (eliz-rivenstar) but right now I'm only making things for my 60cm obitsu. I should be posting a skirt and shirt combo and a kimono style robe soon. I'm also almost done the 1920's dress for her (which I'm keeping for now.)
      I'll let you know when I get her....:love :love :love
      Thanks for all the information about what fits. Curves are good even thou they are problem-matic for clothing....rather like real life :|
      ELiz Ives (aka Eliz-Rivenstar)

18. I put some Elfdoll sandals on my half-elf today and they fit her fine.

19. Good to know! Thanks for the tip!

20. YIBY shoes fit.

Iplehouse jeans do NOT fit x_x (I'll upload pictures of those later-- thanks to Ashbet for letting me try them on!).

But the Iplehouse sweater set I got DOES fit, although the tights are a little too small around the butt and don't go over her hips or butt all the way. <3