1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Half Elf and Human - Clothing?

Dec 13, 2006

1. Musedoll boy jeans fit, they are actually quite loose, so hang low on the hip which is what I was hoping for. But if V-Jeans fit, that's just awesome.

Since someone sent Olivia measurements (on a gamble) to Mio so she could make Jeans for their SD16 girl, I don't see why someone who wants Mio clothes for their Limhwa couldn't do the same.

2. Actually Mio made a pair of jeans for my Limwha- and they came out perfect. I am very very happy with them. I'll take pics for you guys, but please excuse my technique.

3. Resurrection bump!

I need ideas on red wine colored wigs for my Sunako. She wants to be a red head. :)

4. Someone knows if she can use Musedoll or Leekeworld shoes ;_;?

5. Do Dollheart shoes fit? And do the Limwha girls have regular or high-heeled feet?

6. Regular feet, and dollheart boots fit, so the shoes must fit.

7. I'm so sad, my new Leekeworld MSD wigs do NOT fit her. :...( Now I have to sell them. I want to reorder the wigs in SD, but they may be too big. *sigh*

8. Here's my Limhwa in Musedoll shoes:

[​IMG]

They're a tight fit, and since they're heeled (and her feet aren't) it's really hard to get her to stand. I love the shoes, though. :(

And here she is in Musedoll BOY boots (I was afraid the girl boots would be too small):

[​IMG]

They're big. But I may keep them anyway. Does anyone know if the girl version of these boots fit?

9. Well so far I can say that Linabeti makes custom lingerie that fits her wonderfully ;)

[​IMG]

Also, I've tried her in an Elfdoll limited fishtail dress that fits like a glove.

10. I had a feeling that Elfdoll girl clothes would fit her just by looking at her naked body and comparing the measurements between them. It's seems safe to say that the large breast Elfdoll and the Limhwa share the same size in that department;)

11. Limhwa half-elf is so beutiful.
      I decided she will be my next purchase - I love her body and face.

Lachlana your girl looks stunning :aheartbea

12. Thank you! :)

13. Pas,thank you for the pic&#161;&#161; <3 :D

14. Does anyone know if DOT shoes fit her? :)

15. Answering my own question, DOT I-Ra boots definitely *do not fit* :(
      I'm having real shoe issues as Sybilla has decided she only wants elegant white boots, and so far the only 2 pairs I could find, don't fit . . .

16. For my Limhwa I am trying to get some high heeled feet from DOT, so that she can wear high heeled boots. Now if DOD would just cooperate.

17. Hmmmm, that's a good idea . . . I do love these boots, I'm so disappointed they don't fit her . . .
      We should do a DOD high heel feet group order LOL

18. The dress I got from Violet Fern fits Nienna pretty well...

[​IMG]

The back is laced-up, so it looks a little stretched at the top (especially when her waist is so tiny), but otherwise it fits quite well.

I also wanted to get elegant shoes for her, but couldn't find any ~_~ And as mentioned, she doesn't have heel parts T_T so I put a pair of white Dollmore platform boots on her for now... it's a good thing her dress covers it up most of the time xD The boots do fit though!