1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Half Elf and Human - Clothing?

Dec 13, 2006

1. Only 1 of my 7-8 wigs fit, but I find it looks like she doesnt have enough hair in it. And it is a monique wig. Hope that helps some.

2. Thanks. How can you tell if there is enough hair in it? I am really new to all this, can you tell? ;) Also, what does it being a monique wig mean?

3. Well the wig has enough hair for a smaller doll, but with the limhwa it doesnt look full enough. Monique is a brand name. It is a monique gold pretty girl. I would say stick with 8-9 wigs.

4. Thanks. I'm still really new to this, so forgive the silly questons. :)

5. Oh dont worry about it. There are no silly questions- ok there are but this wasnt one. LOL
      Anyone else gotten a 7-8 wig to fit?

6. I've managed to squeeze my limhwa human's feet into dollheart shoes, but it is a little troublesome ^^;; about the same with my dollmore model girl and her model shoes though... ;_;

7. I just order my half-elf (read: I am soooooo excited I can barely contian myself). I already own three Volks Dollfie Dreams and a ton of clothes and wigs for them and I will let everyone know which Dollfie Dream clothes fit! Can't wait!!! She will be my first resin girl!!!!

8. Could someone do me a quick favour and get me a couple of measurements from their half-elf, that aren't on the web-page? I need to know I need to know what her waist to ankle (or top of foot), and what her waist to knee measurement is please. Oh, and I should probably get her waist to shoulder measurement as well. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you! I'm trying to get a start on her clothing, so she won't be naked for long when she arrives. No one replied in the other thread so I will try here. Anyone? Please and thank you... :abow:

9. Does anyone know if Dollfie Dream Clothes fit these girls? The look like they may...Thank you!

10. I just got my girl and after trying on numerous Dollfie Dream clothes I can only say that some fit and some do not. The L-bust tops fit better in the rib-cage but the cup size is not right so I can't recommend the bra tops that are really structured. bottoms fit fine as long as there is a bit of stretch as the Limwha hips and booty are a bit bigger than the Dollfie Dream's.

11. Leeke shoes and boots fit.

12. Which size Leeke shoes fit? Are they snug or loose or are they a perfect fit? Thank you so much for the info! My girl is still barefoot!

13. I want to hear about what size of leeke shoes work best too! Thanks!

14. Sorry I havent checked here in a while the regular SD size.
      I bought
      LS-069_Dk.Blue_SDand LS-021_Black_SD

these also fit
      LS-055_Brown_SD

Sorry about the font. I got them from denver dolls, shipping was cheaper, they came really fast, and they were really nice.

The shoes were a little snug, but went on fine. The boots (blue ) were perfect. They are on the same bottom base.

15. I ordereed a catsuit for my Nara (Limhwa Half Elf) from My Pie Fashions/bperry042 and this is how it turned out. She was just working off the measuerments I supplied her and she did an amazing job (in my opinion)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I bought my limhwa half elf a Shall wig (from DOD) and fits perfectly.

And a Luts boots for girl fits too,though I don´t have pics now.

17. Nara had a photoshoot today in SD16 Amelia's dress. Since she is part Betazoid I decided that her mother is Betazoid royalty so this outfit fits her character. The dress fits perfectly. Like it was made for her. I am not sure about other SD16 sized clothes though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. This dress is great I have bought it too, so I know my limhwa will fit, thanks.
      I compered some dolls sizes and elfdoll rainy with big breast? has about the same size,only a bigger waist. so are some others, but some stretch clothing will fit, it will be nice and sexy.

19. Does anyone know if the Limwha feet will fit into Dollmore SD sized shoes? They are listed as being 8.5 cm in length (which should be plenty long enough) but my concern is their statement "They fit well SD dolls(Zaol, Dollmore EVE - Liv, Miso, Hwi ki..) who have the slim feet." Does anyone have any of these dolls that they can compare feet to the Limwha girls? Or just give an educated guess about this shoe: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=3998

20. Hello, does anyone know about the Dollmore shoes?