1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Half Elf and Human - Clothing?

Dec 13, 2006

1. Thye look like they would fit, especially because they have a low back and my biggest diffficulty with Nara's shoes is the fact that the back of her heel sticks out a bit.

2. All right, I;m helping a friend of mine plan out her dolls so that she can get a good grip on how much she'll need to save.

What we're both wondering is what kind of clothes can the Lihmwa Half Elf wear? She looks so much... Well, curvier than most of the other 60Cm girls. Especially for tight clothing, what company makes the best fitting clothes?

3. Bumping because I would like to know as well!:)

4. Since shoes are my usual questions...I thought I would share the info I have on the shoes I've received today. I managed to get some of the HauteDoll Marie Antoinette exclusive shoes and a wig and this is how they fit my half-elf.

The blue pumps fit perfectly but I needed something to use as a shoehorn to get them on. http://www.hautedoll.com/images/aug07/17cblueshoes.jpg

The peach mules were a bit small (one seemed to fit perfectly but the other was tighter) but being mules, that isn't a huge problem, her heels hang over the ends slightly. http://www.hautedoll.com/images/aug07/17epeachshoes.jpg

The white satin half-boots were the one thing that was really a problem - they fit her foot length-wise. I got them on just fine, but I could not do up any of the straps after I got the boot on. http://www.hautedoll.com/images/aug07/17fwhiteboots.jpg These will have to be saved for another doll. :(

This wig fits but is quite snug:
      http://www.hautedoll.com/images/aug07/05close1a.jpg

I hope this is useful for you fellow Limwha owners.

5. I have two Dollheart Fer outfits and the dresses both fit fine on my Limhwa girl (though I heard another Limhwa owner had trouble with hers, so your mileage may vary). Due to the Limhwa's rather ample bosom, however, the coat will definitely NOT button up all the way.

without coat:

[​IMG]

with coat partially buttoned:

[​IMG]

6. I love those outfits, they are great!
      She is a very pretty lady

7. The 138 jeans from Souldoll fit and they are awesome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yay! :D

8. Steph, those jeans hug your girl's curves nicely!

I like her shoes too, where'd you get those?

Steph C.

9. Oh, they are snug! :sweat But once they're over the butt they are just fine! ;) The boots are awesome - from Dollmore: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1805

Go, buy boots! :)

10. This sweater from Friends 2B made fits perfectly. And the best part, it is only $5.00

[​IMG]

11. this is a tonner american model dress it fits, only one button on her back isn't closing, tonner has nice dresses but tonner's breast is a bit bigger and her hips a bit smaller.so I think not al the dresses will fit....[​IMG]

12. WOW! Stunning girl, dress and photo! I bet it will be hard to change this outfit, if only because she looks so gorgeous in it!

13. Here is my Pearl in an Iplehouse outfit -

it isn´t the best fit : the corsage is a little bit too small ,

and the pants are really, really tight ^-^ (it was a fight to get them on ^-~)

but nevertheless, it looks great on her ^-^.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Absolutely GORGEOUS. (The clothes and the girl!) Where is this person located? I couldn't find anything on Ebay.

15. My friend's Limhwa girl is fit in leek shoes.But not any leek shoes is fit.
      Please look at this pic.
      [​IMG]

16. I make custom outfits for my little Soulkid and I intend to do the same with Limhwa; as soon as I get her I'll make sure I make some templates for patterns and I'll be more than happy to share them with anyone who sews! :)

17. She looks great in that outfit. What shoes do you have on her?