1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Limho Elf 67cm Discussion

Apr 8, 2008

1. I tell you, I am quickly losing my soul to these Limhwa dolls. *swoons*

2. :D I didn't think it was possible but ... I like him more than Mano. He's definitely more feminine than Mano but I don't think he looks like a woman at all. I'm wondering what if he'll look just as good in tan as Mano does... can't wait to see more pics.

3. I must say, this new Elf dude strikes my fancy much more than the normal Limho Mano. I don't like Mano's face and lips, but the Elf has such a serene, gentle air about him....and that sexy bod....oh no, I'm in trouble.

4. :sorry mmm i don't like him...not really my type. He looks too..."real"

5. for me he looks not so real as Mano do.

6. I agree...more ethereal perhaps....still a sight more realistic than many BJD though, so I understand what Absynthe is saying

7. I think it's the face up that makes him look a bit
      ethereal-ish, it kind of give the impression that he's
      not as "real-looking" as Mano -- but all of Limhwa's
      sculpts are very realistic, specially compared to
      many other BJD-sculpts. I'm of course referring strictly
      to human-proportions, and not to aesthetics (people have different
      ideas of realism, and what 'real' is to them).

I just want new hands, and feet...and possibly a dreaming elf
      version of Mano....*hint, hint*

- Enzyme ^_______^

8. I am in serious in trouble....he's destabilising the very core of my dolly plans. Oh no :...(

9. Limhwa has posted new images of the elf, and she's calling him Mano now!
      He's gorgeous indeed, but definitely doesn't look like original-Mano.
      The new photos are in her Limho gallery (click on Limho).

Direct links for the lazy ones XD:
      First set
      Second Set

- Enzyme ^.^

10. I A M L O S T !!!!!!!!!

He looks like my 44cm urethane Limho Mono. I hope I have saved enough money till the order period starts!!!! And those ears are scrumptious. :)

11. Wow, forget Elf, he looks like the Vampire Lestat in those. :sweat

12. Heheheh...and here we were all trying to pinpoint the differences in the face sculpt! Well....we ALL know how different Mano can look with different face-ups :)

He does look a bit Lestat-esque doesn't he? Must be the wig and ruffs...

13. Will the elf be available in the tan resin? I see him with a healthy tan romping in the woods near my home. ; )

14. Wow. He is gorgeous. what color resins will he be availible in?

15. I agree, I think he looks much like the old Mano but a bit more, well, fey :D I think he's lovely and even though I don't have money to spend right now I hope many people get and enjoy him. He's such a lovely mold.

I love Limwha's boys, I think they look so human and striking. They also look very adult to me. They can look very masculine and also very effeminate depending on their faceup, but I don't think they ever look like teenagers - and that's unique.

16. Thanks for the shortcuts, as the first one didn't work.
      But, wow. ohmygoodness wow.

*sigh* I agree, totally upsetting the dolly plans. Oh me oh my.

17. It might be the angle, but it looks like his ears are placed extremely high up? I also think they look unfinished, compared to the overall realistic facesculpt. The elf version might still be modified other than the ears, I think his eyeshape is slightly different? Still curious to see owner pics with a more masculine look though!

18. Yeah, I think those flowers and lace are making him more feminine than he is. He has to potential to be a total hunk. But I'd like to see some more detailed pics of him before I decide anything.

*hopes he's ugly, hopes he's really ugly*

19. Catrina, is the price gonna be the same as for Mano?

20. He is so handsome, I have too many guys now, but if I had room I would buy him, can't wait to see more pics of him:love