1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Luna Discussion Thread (new 57cm Limhwa girl)

Oct 9, 2008

1. Oh my... Well...I may have to sell something or someone, so I can get this girl! Truly wonderful face... Will the body be changed at all, I wonder? I think it's interesting that they've created a sculpt so similar to the Half Elf - really a very subtle difference, but a lovely one.

2. :D Oh she is gorgeous !!!!!!! :aheartbea:love:aheartbea

3. She's gorgeus, I would love to see an profile photo's of her!

4. The nose and chin look to be different but she does bear a strong resemblance to the half elf.

5. I like her more than the half elf from what I can see. After more pics I'm pretty sure this girl's gonna end up on my wish list. Gorgeous!

6. I LOVE her!
      To me she looks more mature then the Half Elf. And it does seem like she might have a different sculpted nose especially the middle area between the eyes. Her chin might be a little more rounder. And her lips appear to have a subtle smile...either that's from how her lips were painted or it's a slight sculpted change in the lips.

Catrina ~ Any news yet if she might be available in this pre-order? Does she have same body?

7. I love her! The Limhwa sculpts are my favorites of all my BJDs and I think Luna is my favorite of Limhwa girls. She's going on my wish list for sure!

8. My god... she's beautiful. o.o

9. She's just gorgeous. I really hope she has elf ears, though. I'm a sucker for elves.:aheartbea

10. She's so gorgeous!

11. Hi everyone,
      I've sent a Korean letter off to Limhwa to request information. It's normal for her to rest a few days after she's finished a new doll and taken photos of it. She works around the clock, and then takes a rest. ^^

I am hoping Luna will be a part of this pre-order until October 20. What I think is:
      - she will be the same price as the Limhwa 57 girls, available in all the same resins.
      - she will be available painted as shown, by artist Jung Ji Youn.
      - I think she has normal human ears, but I have written for confirmation on this.
      - since she's new, we might only be able to offer a smaller number, since the Korean market will also figure in the equation. So please order sooner rather than later, in order to get in on the first order if you want one before Christmas.

Gee, I love her too... she's so glamourous and yet has such a gentle expression. I also like how she can look younger (as in the blonde look) or older (as a brunette). She's amazing! More soon... keep checking back here for details.

Catrina

12. Ohmygod.

So there's my next doll. :lol:

I adore her! Exactly what I was thinking for a certain character I have.​

13. I would love to see a picture of her Profile. Please please?

14. Catrina's anticipating Luna's details before the closing date, October 20th, of the new Limhwa ordering period.:fangirl:

15. Catrina thank you, because I know who I am going to replace as 1 of my characters with Luna. I have the money to buy her as soon as possible;)

16. I think she is so pretty, and can't wait to see more information and pictures of her.

17. Luna is now pre-ordering on www.limhwa.com/luna.htm

She is available in beauty white, normal beige, tanned urethanes, or pinky white French resin.

Here is a new comparison picture of her with the Half Elf and Human girl
      [​IMG]

18. :love She is exquisite. She is one of the most beautiful girl dolls I have ever seen. Heck she probably is the most beautiful! I love her expression.

The only character I have that might be that pretty would need to be much, much taller... but if there was a layaway option I'd consider her anyway!

19. I think she is gorgeous. I like the half-elf, but I always thought she looked a bit too young. I like Luna because she seems to have a more mature, sexy look to her. :)

20. She's so lovely! I wish she was affordable. =P I love her more than the half-elf. I dispise elf dolls *blegh* so I'm glad they came out with another more mature human doll. <3 I thought if I ever got a half-elf, I'd have her ears modded into a human but now she's going on my wishlist instead ^o^