1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Luna Discussion Thread (new 57cm Limhwa girl)

Oct 9, 2008

1. She's so beautiful and she looks so strong and confident.

2. I really want to see her in bw urethane now. I may have just found my next doll...

3. :(Well as much as I want to get her I have to pass this time, but maybe next year I can get her. I can't wait for owner pics of her, I do hope she has human ears:)

4. Oh wow, she's remarkably beautiful. I'm loving that absolutely beautiful nose. (I have a strange fixation on noses X3). And I already love the Limhwa body, and those hands. Oh, how terribly tempting.

5. Quilibet- I know she is sooo tempting and her nose reminds me of my Limhwa Eva, she has human ears too. I would so get her, but....I'll wait until the next time next year...will be a looonnngg hard winter.

6. Oh maaaan, she is beautiful! :D

This is one of the few dolls I've seen that really looks like a real person... but still amazingly gorgeous!

I'm definitely going to keep my eye on this topic... I want to know more! :aheartbea

7. Well, I know I have a problem with spontaneous purchasing. And Luna didn't help. Yes, I ordered her in the tan urethane resin. I can't believe how absolutely gorgeous she is. Can't wait to see her side by side in person with my half-elf.

8. OMG !!! this is incredible !!! :o

Your Luna is exactly the character of mine that I couldn't incarnate !!!!

and the more incredible is my character's name is... Luna !!!! She is a human, and the mother of... an half elf !!!!

She's meant to be mine ! ;)

9. Does anybody know of Limhwa do a layaway option?
      I am so in love with this girl and she is perfect for what I need, but right now I am so short on money and awaiting confirmation of a job ;3;

10. Hello....

In the NEWS thread I posted a translation from a Korean letter I got from Limhwa.. she is confirming that Luna is a human sculpt rather than an elf or Half Elf.

Dark_Angel, bisous et je viens a Paris pour le Festival F-D en 2009! That's incredible you were seeing a doll named Luna with a Half Elf child.

Right now we can do a layaway, but you must have most of it paid off before the 20th to order.. because we must pay for all the dolls up front to the artist, so she will begin making them for you.

Catrina

11. Thankyou so much; what percentage of the payment would you need to be paid off?

12. dollyholic do you know if luna will be able in later ordering periods? i really love her, but i can't spend that much money on myself this close to the christmas holidays.:lol:

13. Will all skintones be available in another ordering period soon? I really think she is an amazing girl but I think I'm just missing when I could afford her by a few days.

14. What is the resin color of this Luna? She is absolutely gorgeous!

To clarify, what is the resin color in this picture of Luna?

15. Hot dang! I don't want another girl, but if I see this doll in tanned skin I might just cave. *_*

16. I believe she is pinky white French resin.

Thanks!

17. Limhwa usually has everything but tanned resin ordering open in every order. So I'm never sure when I can order tanned dolls.. but the other resins should be ok for future orders, each time.

Catrina

18. Damn, I'd love her, but there's no way I'll have all the money by the 20th. Oh well. She'll be available for the other ordering periods I'm assuming, so at least not all hope is lost. :lol:

19. Yes... she will be available in the future.

Sorry for answering each thread separately, but I am getting server error messages sometimes : - ):fangirl:

Catrina

20. I have a question that Luna's head is 23Cm?

And I hope to look some pics about LUNA and HAlf-elf together>//<

Will Half-elf head smaller than LUNA?I really care about this