1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Luna Discussion Thread (new 57cm Limhwa girl)

Oct 9, 2008

1. Tanned is an option available right now. I just checked again on the website. Resin choice: Normal beige, beauty white, or tanned urethane resins or pinky white French resin.

:)

2. I just ordered Luna. She's my first doll. I decided to get the faceup already done because the photos are just so beautiful. I got the Normal beige thinking that was what she was, if not, I'm sure she will still be beautiful. I did not however get the eyes and wig. I tried to find out what sizes they are on the website but couldn't find it. Being a real newbie, I'm not sure where to find what size(s) I should look for, can anyone assist? Thank you!

Lori

3. I just ordered my Tan Luna! :)

Yia

lvixen - Congratulations on your 1st doll. My 1st doll was Limhwa Human. You won't be disappointed. They are amazing.

4. She is so beautiful. This one might just tempt me into buying a girl doll.

5. I'm not sure yet.. will have more photos when the first ones arrive.

Limhwa normally does not take photos of her dolls in groups. She likes to style each separately, as a different work of art.

Many thanks
      Catrina

6. Thanks so much,Catrina:)

7. Thank you! Congratulations yourself on the Tan Luna!:celebrate

8. I just stumbled upon the absolutely gorgeous Luna last night.

I'm in love.

9. Wow, just saw Luna today--she is so beautiful!!

10. Hi everyone,
      I got the first Limhwa Luna in the mail today. She's one of the girls made first by Jung Ji Youn before the first ordering period. The dolls in the first ordering period are being finished up, so we are opening up a second pre-order for her. There are pictures from the photo shoot in the NEWS section, as a sneak peek. She's going to be featured in a magazine article.

There are also comparison photos in the NEWS thread too, if you want to see Half Elf next to her, and Human too.

Thanks to all!

11. Is it just me or does the mouth look slightly different from the first photo's. She has teeth now, whereas I did not spot them on the first photo's. Perhaps it's because of the different angles, but she's still so pretty. I will be getting on of those for my family

12. It could be just the angle of the photography. I took shots with her face reclined, and from below, on purpose so everyone could see more of her face sculpt.

ENJOY!

Open ordering through November 30, www.limhwa.com

13. Wow she's beautiful!I didn't even know that she existet(or better I didn't know that Limhwa existet) I'd like to have one of this dolls, the Elf doll is my favourite, but they're too expensive:...(

14. :shudder I got my shipping notice!

:dance My tan Luna is on her way home.

Yia

15. mPy - Congrats! and yes, I got mine today as well for my tan Luna. Excitement reigns !!!!:)

16. LadyNyssa - Congrats to you too! Did you get yours with a face-up? I got mine blank. I can't wait! And her sisters (tan) Human (Mya) and Half-Elf (Mandy) are anxiously waiting for their sister. I look forward to seeing photos from everyone who is getting new Limhwas.

Yia

17. mPy, yes I did get her with the faceup. I admit I have no talent to try it myself. Can't remember though if I got her with eyes and wig. I am hoping she will make a good sister to my half-elf, but I had also ordered the new Supia Lina (stop me from buying again!!) and I think they might look great together as well.

18. :(Hubby would not let me order her and I so so regret it....she is just gorgeous in every way.

19. Congrats, She is beautiful. I got my girl today, but the weather is so yucky (thunderstorms, tornado warnings, now a weather storm watch) I can't get out to spray the sealer. Hopefully, the weather will clear up soon.

Yia