1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Luna Discussion Thread (new 57cm Limhwa girl)

Oct 9, 2008

1. I have to figure out a way to get her. She is what I've been waiting on.

2. Luna id horribly gorgeous! She is my favorite out of all of limhwa’s girl dolls. I think she might be on my wish list. The doll family just keeps growing. Didn’t mean it to, but there are so many beautiful dolls.

3. Has anybody got her already? It would be great to see home photos!)))

4. Here are some photos!!! :D She just got here a few hours ago! The eyes are Souldoll and the wig is Monique Gold Label "Ginger".
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I hope to take some more pictures of the GORGEOUS girl soon! (I LOVE her! Can you tell?)

5. RavenGirl, she is just stunning:o! now i know i'm really goign to save up for her. wow she really is amazing. i always find that dolls are even more pretty in person then they are in pictures. i bet she is a billion time more gorgeous in person. i hope to see more of her soon.

6. Ravengirl, your Luna looks gorgeous! Do you know what number those Souldoll eyes are? I really like them.

7. Thank you! And I'm not sure. The eyes came as the default in my Souldoll Apple. From what I've seen on the Safrin Doll site, it looks like a P111, though. Here is the link:
      http://safrindoll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_47&products_id=347

And thank you, ghost reflection!!!

8. Eyes! Her Eyes! Such a perfect colour! I love this doll!

9. :crushedI could just scream, I soooo wanted to order this lovely doll and she is even more beautiful than my current Limwha girl I have now, she really looks like the Half Elf in human form, but with a little smile.......must try to order her next year*_*

10. I've only seen one tan, does anyone else have one?

11. Does aneone put half-elf and Luna together?I want to see their head together...

12. RavenGirl, the more I look at you beautiful doll the more I like her violet eyes! Good choice! Very good!

13. I’m so happy to see that people are posting pics of their Lunas. If I could I would order her right now. I spent all my money on my beautiful mature narae. I wonder what the height difference is between the two. Also plan to get mano some day. He is beautiful too. Limhwa does such beautiful work.
      I’ve already found a character for her. Just have to wait a year or so to save up money for her. Normally I do my dolls face-up, but hers is perfect. I wouldn’t want to change a thing.
      Thanks for the link ravengirl, she looks so pretty in tan skin.

14. My tan Luna
      [​IMG]

Luna with her sisters
      [​IMG]

She got her face-up, body blushing, hot glue sueding, manicure and pedicure. She's beautiful.

Yia

15. Thanks so much for RavenGirl and Yia~~~^^

Yia, I love your tan girls>///<So sexy and stunning:)

16. I'm almost done saving for a Limhwa Luna of my own, and now searching for the right eyes and wig.
      However. I can't find information about the sizes.
      Can anyone tell me what size eyes and wig she needs?

17. I think 8-9inch wig is suitable for LUNA:)

[​IMG]

This is LEEKWORLD wig.

18. Luna is really a beautiful girl.

I ordered a tan Luna 4 weeks ago. I hope she will be at home soon!