1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited dolls, quantity?

Mar 20, 2007

1. Did anyone put Volks SD Shinku up yet? I was just reading the other post and didn't it say she was limited to 100?

2. TBS i-shop sold 100 numbers of Shinku with PEACH-PIT sign on the default box.
      Volks sold 200~400? Shinku.

When Shinku was sold, Volks AE set the lottery for her, but TBS (TV) shop didn't do it and site was down. A huge number of people called TBS...I remember that chaos very well... For days TBS was in chaos and people's blame didn't stop for long weeks...

3. There were probably 68 in the original Elf Lishe release, also.

4. How about Delf Art?

5. Delf Art are in the same category as Volks one-offs and Custom House uniques, they're not considered limited releases, but one of a kinds or maybe up to 5 with the same customization.

6. So any others?

7. Boding Boding Alice - LE 30

8. Dollmore Black Lilith and White Lilith are limited to 50 each.

9. Narin Tattoo v.1 - 10
      Narae Ballerina - 10
      Magical Narin AND Narae 43cm - 10 each
      Warrior Narin AND Narae - 1 each
      Space Force Narin AND Narae - 10 each
      All Narae Wedding dolls (1, 2, & 3) - 10 each
      Narin Racer - 10
      School Boy Narin - 10
      School Girl Narae - 10
      Spring Monarch Narae - 5
      Angel Narae - 10 (I think)
      Narin Tattoo v2 - 10
      Narin White AND Black Tuxedo - 10 each
      Narae Semi Suit - 10

10. I believe there were:

50 white skin Blue Fairy Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Mini Mays
      50 white skin Sleeping Beauty Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Sleeping Mays
      30 Alice in Wonderland Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Kitties

I don't think an edition # was given for: Walking With November Olive and May, Sweet Day May, Valentine May, and Louis, Dreaming Lin and Xiao, Ahram and Daram, and I don't remember any numbers for the recent MinoruWorld Blue Fairy exclusives either, though there might have been for some of their early ones.

11. Updated the list with the new info. Please feel free to add more. I'll continue to check this post periodically (I have it subscribed) and will continue to update it.

People were saying at first they didn't think there would be much info on this, but I say we have a pretty good list going.

-Anneke

12. Someone is posting a list of dollkot Kiss rarity soon.

Just put Dark Castle Dolls on the list.

What are KK's head quantity?

I saw a site recently with some other doll quantity numbers...must go locate it again.

-Anneke

13. Adding to the list, Musedoll released 20 each of Thalia and Erato.

14. Not sure if this one counts, but Fancy Boots Liebchen I think was only 75 and for Haute Doll Liebchen 25.

Christal

15. I'd love to know something about the quantity of the limited CH-dolls ^^

16. What about Volk's Lucas and Chris? I think they've been re-released once or twice (or maybe more, I don't know)...but they're still "limited," yea? >.>;

17. Lucas and Chris were each released four times, Lucas Sweet Dream was released two times as well. They are still 100% limiteds and their release numbers are unknown.

18. Wow, FOUR times?!! o_o ...Why didn't I get into ABJD's sooner...I want a Lucas sooo bad, he's the one that really started it all for me...</3

But, maybe they'll re-release him again, ne? It seems like Volk's likes to do that... Four times...*_* *amazed...and wonder's why they're not on regular release* XD

19. it was said that SD13 Isao Nanjou Version 2 was limited to 100.
      thanks for starting the list, for someone who especially love limited edition dolls, it's very useful.
      maybe moderators can consider moving it to FAQ?