1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited dolls, quantity?

Mar 20, 2007

1. Elfdoll Limited Lydia - 35
      Elfdoll Limited June - 60
      Elfdoll Limited Emma - 50
      Elfdoll Limited K - 50
      Elfdoll Limited Hazy - 100
      Domuya 1 Austin BJDC 2006 Victor the Puppet Master - 10
      Domuya 1 Austin BJDC 2006 Azizza - 10

2. Other time-based limited offers I know of, offhand:

AngelRegion - the "Smile" edition of Present Ren (2005) was time-based. I think the Jocker Ren was, too. Actually, I think their other LEs at that time were also sold only during certain time-periods; something like a window of 3 weeks.

Iplehouse - the re-release of Tan Soo Ri, sold from Thanksgiving to Xmas of 2007. (This release was called "Limited 2", not to be confused with the v1 Tan release of the v2 headsculpt, which was in '06, my god, can't they just use decimal numbers?)

Q: Does anybody know numbers/details about Soom's "Monthly Doll" LE's? i.e. the various special editions of Sabik, Deneb, etc. I don't think they're time-based limiteds, but they also don't declare how many of each there are. At first I thought they were sold only in the month they were released, but some older ones are still available on the site so I don't know what to assume.

roni207, "where do they go" is a very good & very eternal question, like where did my other sock go when I took all my laundry out of the dryer? :lol: Remember that there's doll fans all over the world shopping for those same limiteds we are, so *poof* they can sure go fast! You gotta set your alarm early & eat your Wheaties if you're going to chase limiteds. ^^

3. You do not have DM Rosee Asha listed (although you have Noir Asha listed...they were released at the same time, what's up with the normal-skinned girl being left off?). She was limited to 50.

Also, if you feel like listing artist dolls, the original run of the LadySaiyuki Ted was 32.

4. D.I.M Angelo Limited - 20
      :aangel:

5. CP Harang; Limit: 200

He's not sold out yet, and I love this sculpt <3

6. wow!! they all look awesome!! <3
      normally how many will it have for the limited edition? cuz sometimes I found out only few days *the fastest* after new doll out to the world it always ended up in sold out displaying.. xD

7. All up to date.

-Anneke

8. Ah, are you counting artist dolls? Is Limhwa arty enough? ^^
      I know her first run of Limho Tanned Mano was only 20. That's not going to be his only production run, though-- at least as far as she's said yet (he was just released recently).

9. If I remember correctly, Iplehouse NS Cocori first batch were 30 worldwide, before they cancelled the out of stock button.
      And according to Iple, the new batch was 30 also.
      Its funny though, I ordered like 3/4 days after the new batch was put up, there were 4 left..Theres either 1 or 2 now I think :XD:

10. Any guess on the BTSSB limiteds?

11. anyone have any numbers for Volks Williams?? or Yukinojo??? I'm guessing it's impossible to find these guys now...><;;

12. Would love to see some more Volks close guesses up there. I believe the original run of Sakaki was limited to like...50? Not sure how many in the second release, but I would love to know how many they made of MSD Akira...and the Dark Gentleman Michael. And curious also on SOOM numbers. If there is any idea on how many they make for their monthlies. I bet its less than 100 at least. This is a great resource. You guys have done a great job!!

13. Serendipity Nightmare Sharmin - LE 10

14. Caught up.

-Anneke

15. Looking at this thread piqued my curiosity, so I asked Lati about 2nd anniversary Adel and Mystic Adel. Here's what they said:

So Adel and Mystic Adel are different dolls (I thought there were a couple differences in mold, but I'd also heard it was only the faceup), and there are 40 of each, not 20. :)

Also, I noticed you have other Lati boys and Serendipity Alice listed as just their name, not under the company name, so it's a little confusing. ^^;

Also also, some Angelregion limited information for you:
      ~Angelregion Natural Tanning Ren LE 30 (released May/June? 2006)
      ~Angelregion Present Ren "Smile"--March 1st to March 15th, 2005, International shop only
      Note on Present Ren: "Smile" isn't a special edition. This is the only edition of Present Ren, he was just advertised on the international site as 'Present Ren "Smile;"' he was listed on other countries' sites (main Korean page and Japanese page) as just 'Present Ren.'
      ~Angelregion Soulmate Ren--March 1st to March 15th, 2005, Japan shop only
      ~ALL the LF Glory Angels (1st version) were sold at the same time, March 21st-25th, 2005. This was both boy and girl versions of all the Little Fairs.

What can I say... I'm a Ren stalker. :| :sweat

16. Does this just include any doll, as long as we know the limited quantity of them? If so:

IH Noctarcana Circus Tania- Perriot - 50
      IH Noctarcana Circus Tania- Trapeze - 50
      IH Noctarcana Circus Tatiana- Perriot - 50
      IH Noctarcana Circus Tatiana- Trapeze - 50
      IH White Freezia- Swan Lake - 30
      IH Soori - Swan Lake - 30
      IH Lt Cocori- Swan Lake - 30

17. FYI: I have 1 of 2 limited Special Efldoll Sooahs. She came with a limited black gown and has a wig & shoes that came with her! Even extra eyelashes if you didn't want to sue the sparkley ones she came wearing!

I only was able to get her and found otu abotu her thru a meetup hosted here in Vegas when Elfdoll came from LA, Ms cholong brought the only one left and had her on display.

Soon afterwards, I took the 5 hr drive with my husband to LA to pruchase her.

18. wow, I had no idea my Nightmare Sharmin was so limited! And mine is chipped! :...( oh, what a world!!! :atremblin

19. Dollmore cherry dream Torrie -- 30

20. One question in my mind from time to time (not all the time, I'm not paranoiac)

Some limited dolls are told limited with a very little number... but still on the website of the compagny a loong time.

So, my question is: how can we know if the "limited" doll (with the price of a limited doll!) is really limited to that number?