1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Dollzone Ivan

Mar 6, 2009

1. Wow he is pretty!

2. This is getting so frustrating... I hope my friend can get me a connection with the Russian side of this ordering process /= I really really want him ><
      I wonder how much they're looking to sell him for D: Maybe similar to Isabel?

3. Translate the website with Babelfish.yahoo.com

Just got my email back from the Russian Store! They broke it down for me! :D
      Address
      [Gorod]* City
      Region Country/ Staff
      Street *
      House, apartment *

So this will help a lot! I think there is hope! :D

4. He's so gorgeous. Maybe with some super lucky twist of fates; I'll be able to get him. Now to become best friends with someone in russia! LOL!

5. oh wow...he look awesome O.o

6. Does that store ship internationally? Or just within Russia?

7. Starchaser09, I don't think so, there is nothing about international shipping in their order rules, only about shipping within Russia.
      They dont have a fully functional online shop, you have send them a request for the item, and they call you back, or email you back, if you are not in Moscow.

8. Ouch. D: It must suck though. He's all the way in Russia to get for those who want him. :( He looks like a handsome boy but not for me. XD

9. This is so cruel T_T!
      He is the BEST under DZ big guys T_T!

10. He looks really handsome. Normally, I wouldn't go gaga over Dollzone dolls, but he is definitely appealing to me.

11. The outfit looks interesting. I would like to see more.

12. Oh man...Dollzone boys are my ultimate weakness. >o<;; I'm totally broke now so I can't get him...but please someone on DoA get him and spam him in the gallery!! He is totally right up there with Yuu, my dream doll, as far as the face alone goes. Outfit will slay me, I'm sure of it. Oh man....:...(:aheartbea

13. Oh My Goodness! He is just amazing! I really hope that they release a standard similar to him *has doubts of ever affording a limited as soon as they come out*
      He is beautiful though!

14. Oh good god his gorgeous O_O; i can't wait to see full photos!

15. I think he's beautiful. Dollzone boys are my very favorites!

16. I like the preview sketch, cor, wonder how awesome his costume is :D

17. He's outfit hand and the wig on the piceure looks soo like Vincent who comes from Finial Fantasy VII ADVENY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Please remember that no for sale, want to buy, split or group order recruitment posts are allowed outside or the Marketplace. :chocoberry

19. I just want to know if he's going to come with the awesome hands shown in the design sketches in the News thread, and if so if they'll be sculpted or if he'll have gloves or something.

Yes, I'm horrible. I only want his hands. XD

20. oh my...why does my favorite dollzone dolls have to be LEs??? I really think that their best sculpts and dolls overall ARE the their LEs! I'm already liking his outfit even though all we see is half of the collar! lol.