1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Dollzone Ivan

Mar 6, 2009

1. Good god, I want this doll. x_x I've Quinn, and he's one of my most gorgeous dolls, and I bet this new elf-guy would look amazing with him. ;_;

2. Let me add my thanks to Byakko and all of the other Russians who have offered to help as well! I'm quite eager for more information on this beauty as well!

Ohhh Dollzone, shall I just start having my paycheck deposited straight in your account?:lol:

3. He looks like a open eye version of Hong to me, but then again this guy is just handsome, too bad I can't get him.

4. Azraelita, Jamisama:
      Well, the time of waiting is the only problem in my case. Dolls, ordered via Dollslife are often dirty, ‘cause in the shop they are being unpacked when buyers wish to look at them life. In the whole people here rarely order dolls via this shop, for there are lots of complaints about it.
      The only advantage is that russians can just come there and buy a doll right away. Besides, I hope such doll as the one limited for Russia will be treated more carefully.

5. He is gorgeous.

I want to see more picture of him.

Y_Y

if he is limited doll, I will never ever get him

6. What an amazing doll. I love him. He would be perfect for my Ian as I was never able to get Quinn.

I just hope he will be available outside of Russia.

7. I really hope that I'll be able to get this doll somehow, because I really, really do like it. Let's keep our fingers crossed for this one!

8. And we have the price. =D

Fullset - 700$
      The edition is not limited for now, but "they'll see for later". He should be available through the Russian dealer only.
      You can choose the skin tone (tan - +80$)
      And they think that maybe it'll be possible to buy him without outfit.

9. Hes not limited! O_O D: Im going to hope it stays like that. The fullset might be limited. Like Reiko though.

10. Me too! That improves the chances of seeing one in the Marketplace! *crosses fingers and toes* :)

11. Holy jeez... $700 is a lot, but I think I'd definitely pay it to get him... I hope he stays un-limited too... xD;

12. Nekomi_Minosuke: FULL SET! That means the clothes wig and la di da too. The 72 cm dolls themselves run around 630 dollars for their basic fullsets. Really to me that is not bad at ALL. Its making it really hard on what im doing. Im thinking I need a poll for decision help. @^@

13. As it stands I don't know what kind of deal they'd be doing with layaway, and if it's even an option... I don't have $700 just sitting around right now... ><; I REALLY want the fullset though ><;

14. Compared to SOOM monthlies, he's a steal!!! If I can find a way, I'll slap him on a credit card and pretend I have the money! :lol:

15. XD That's a terrible idea in this economy, but I wish I had the space on my card as well. :sweat

16. Another pic!

[​IMG]

Those ears looks huuuuuje!

17. A GO thread to discuss how to buy Ivan or split him maybe.

18. All my lady-dollies are going ga-ga over this guy! I'm so glad he's not limited--Means I can maybe afford him if someone sells him without the outfit. He's simply stunning, really. I like the way DZ does their male dolls but never really did consider getting one. Now I see this guy and I'm in love! Doesn't help all the girlies I have are crushing, too. ;DDDD

Anyone else just gonna call him Ivan if they decide to buy him? Seems like a more than fitting name. x3

19. Nice to see more pics,
      well Im calmed now, I dont need him :aangel:

The hole on the glove from the special hand with the gemstone looks strange *_* :?