1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Dollzone Ivan

Mar 6, 2009

1. It now says that Ivan is available for order. The price is 650$ plus shipping for international orders. There is no option for chosing the skincolor as far as I can see.

As I don't speak any Russian and the translation program was not so great. Could someone please tell me which buttons to press in order to order Ivan.
      I already managed to register.

Thanks a lot!

2. Thankfully the full-view pics have saved my wallet. The hands are super-neat, but the rest of him is just doesn't do it for me. I was hoping for something so much more with the outfit especially.

3. crystalenchantress- How did you register? I wasn't able to get it to take my e-mail, even though I translated the page...

4. The full-viewed shots saved my money too. But that's great there's a group order. Now anyone who wants him can get him.

5. I think the photo is gorgeous, but I'm not so sure about the doll.
      I hope and think it is at the same quality.
      Well, I look at the chinese web and didn't found him.
      I mean dollzone is a Chinese company,why don't they post it on the Chinese web?
      And it can't be traded.........

6. kaytsze: they did post it on the chinese website (the link is on the page before this one).

Dollzone isn't traditionally run like the other doll companies. They have make you order through a dealer. Dollzone also promotes there stuff a lot through exclusives and its perfectly fine that they decided russia deserved a limited fullset too. :] Other places tend to get their dolls exclusively so I am actually glad another country is getting some love.

Dollzone has a good rep for quality and unlike other doll companies that charge for sanding, they do it as part of their system. Most of my dolls are dollzone, and not just price but I like their sculpts a lot.

7. Hmmm....

I decided to take the plunge and order him, as I'm a sucker for elves and I love the ones Dollzone makes, but I have run into a snag.

Registered on site - check
      Clicked to put doll in cart - check
      Clicked on button to check out and.... nothing.

Is there supposed to be a traditional, fill in your shipping/billing addys and your payment type page to show up after clicking to check out, or am I doing something wrong? :huh?:

8. The cart system doesn't work on Dollslife forum. It is only there to... I really don't know what for. Maybe it works as a wishlist.
      Anyway international buyers still has no opportunity to pay for the doll even if they will manage to order it.

9. Mmm I don't agree on the part of good reputation for quality but indeed they deliver their dolls very nicely sanded.

I would love to see more of the outfit. I hope they will bring out some more clothing for the big guys in a less leather look and more fantasy.

10. @ Nekomi_Minosuke

I registered this way:
      Follow the link http://www.dollslife.ru/
      Click anywhere on the big picture
      On the next screen click on the link next to Ivan's picture
      on the following screen there is information, click on the link where it says more details here
      the next screen says access denied, click on the link labeled registration
      the next screen has a login (which you can only use after registering), further down there is another link for registration
      now finally you are on the registration form page, fill out everything you know and press the button at the bottom of the page

If I remember correctly, You will receive an email with a link. You have to click on this link in order to activate Your registration.
      That's it.

I hope, I explained everything clearly.
      Good luck!

11. @ MistressMyaje

I wrote an email to dollslife. They said that ordering is only possible starting March 20th.
      The shopping cart is up but it won't work until then.

Hope that helps.

12. I love the design of hand,but why can't we buy it in china……

13. I totally need those hands for my Arawn ;-; this is not fair!
      Even though I love the normal DZ hands too, these are just perfect!

The overall look of him is very nice, though the ears are a bit to big for my taste.
      But he has a lovely elfish face.

14. Im ressurecting this post since I could find anything more recent and I didnt want to start a new post since this was here. Mods, please correct me if I am wrong :sweat

Anyway, did anyone get Ivan? I think Im in love :D again. But I have no idea how to order him >_> Not that I can really afford it anyway.....but yeah. Anyone? Thanks ^_^

15. I'm curious too. Was a member, in Russia, about to buy one of the Limited Edition Ivan BJD's. It isn't that I want to buy the doll, I find it interesting that Russia would have their own limited edition BJD. And, I hope more Russian BJD's will be displayed on this website.

16. There was a group order but there were communication issues with Me and the person and no one responded if they were getting him or not in there. I am not sure who else ordered him, but I did.

I am actually getting mine shipped on the 20th I hope. Ive waited a good bit as the processing time for Dollzone is about a month or two.

To order him on your own Here is what I had to do to do so.

If you guys want to order him... the people at dollslife are really nice and helpful, if you email them and ask them to help you order they will be glad to. And you can get the doll to ship directly from china to your home.

Shipping full set for Ivan or the doll without full set is 65 dollars to The US.

If you are in another country, Contact Dollzone sales, Sunny will reply, and she will let you know how much a 70cm will cost to ship where you live. If you are ordering just clothes definitely ask Dollzone how much it will cost for shipping as it will vary. Sunny usually takes around two to three days to respond, so if she doesnt get to you really fast, don't fret. She gets lots of emails I am sure.

Make sure when you email the sales representatives at Dollslife to let them know exactly what you want, as well the shipping price from china to your home, and give them your address and wait for them to confirm and get payment arranged. They usually take about two days or so to get back to you.

Here is the Ivan link to purchase him through site. If you have a hard time figuring out what to do, contact dollslife through email and talk with a representative they will get you squared away.

Their email: [email protected]
      http://www.dollslife.ru/news/2190/

In order to view the dolls forsale, you have to be signed into as a member on Dollslife. So make sure you sign up. If you use a translator on the site it will not let you easily sign up for ordering because the translator really screws up the coding, or even allow you to go through the pages easy. I had to have the russian page open separately, as well as the translator page so i could see what I was doing and set up the account on the Russian side. If you are in the translator and try to post enter to sign up, it will not work and will refresh the page. YOU HAVE TO DO IT WHILE IN RUSSIAN.

Payment to dollslife as listed is through visa or mastercard.
      I AM in no way trying to sell him or set up an ordering system in this thread, I am merely trying to help others order him for themselves. If you need anymore help as I have ordered him myself, just send me a pm alright? I know how frustrating this all is being in a different country and unsure what to do.

I hope this helps everyone! :3

17. Does anyone have his measurements?