1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Elfdoll - Elf Aurora (white elf soah)

Aug 27, 2008

1. i have a slight thing for elves.. but heck she is GORGEOUS........ ive always liked this sculpt to be honest T__T

2. Argh--I just got my June, and I ordered a Shushu and now this. Must resist, must not break budget:(---besides my storyline calls for MSD-sized elf--aaaaaak! If I say that enough maybe I will be able to resist---sooner or later MNF will have dark elf Soo right--right?:doh:doh

3. They already do. :)

4. Xd Why Do You Do This To Me Junkyspot/elfdoll!!!

5. i ordered my girl and only got the paypal confirmation email - so i emailed junkyspot to be sure and haven't heard back from them yet (which is fine) but i noticed on the site you can add over 40 of the elf soahs to your cart.... which worries me a little (as it says she's limited to only 40)... will i just have to wait for junkyspot to respond to my email to be sure i did get her?

6. Hmmm, I've always loved the Soah sculpt, and am a definite fan of Elf dolls (that is to say ELVES, not 'Elfdoll' the company), but I can't picture a less 'elven' creature. Soah and all her sisters are so very entirely human!! Luckily I have no temptation here at all! ^^;;

Raven

7. A white skin elf Soah... *dies*
      Looks like I'll be in debt for a little bit longer... I usually don't like elf-eared dolls but I must have this Soah... and having only bought my first resin doll and all of my Elfdoll dolls from Junkyspot just gives me more of an excuse to have her T_T.

8. Is that the large breast or the small breast doll?

Geri

9. I have a Soah but this one is fantastic and I can use another white skin elf.
      I placed an order but now I am scare because someone mention that they are still 40 dolls on the shopping cart.

Geri

10. Because of where the joint in the bust is, as well as the elbow joints being double jointed, I will say that it is the new body. The new body has slimmer thighs than the original, and the bust is smaller than the old large bust, as well as larger than the old small bust.

11. Don't worry. I got an email from them this morning you probably have too.

12. yeah, i got my email late last night ^^

13. I agree, I do wish she was available in Normal Skin, but she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

14. Emory told me about this when he was negotiating. It is the new body. He wanted the old body, but that would have driven the cost of the doll up a lot because new molds would have to be made.

15. She's so lovely and gorgeous!

Indeed, very tempting.....I really don't want to say no to this cutie elf but I have to, just wish I would have more spaces T___T

16. -groans-
      I am soooo lucky she's not NS.

17. WHY???? Why must Elfdoll torture us so??? First Aden, and now this!

*collapses in heap and starts banging head on floor*

18. What are her measurements? Is is possible to order her without a face up?

19. If your questions are aimed at Emory from Junkyspot, you might want to ask in the News section or shoot him a PM and let us know his answer! :)

20. Augh! I wish Elfdoll offered the new body on its own in white. I'd hate to split up a limited just to get one for a head I already have. :|
      Aurora is really beautiful though! :love