1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Elfdoll - Elf Aurora (white elf soah)

Aug 27, 2008

1. I thought I did post this in the news section. Maybe the mods moved it. Or I spaced it. I will let everyone know as soon as I find out :)

2. I am already looking at Elfy boyfriends for her...naughty naughty me

3. I just heard from Emory. Although I didn't get her measurements he did say because she is Limited you cannot request no face up. I feel bad wanting to wipe her's. She is beautiful but I need a darker face up. I am trying to round up funds before she sells out
      :( Those ears are to die for. Need doll, not food.

4. Wow, I love the new body^^

she is gorgeous, i lust wished her lips were a bit darker, she almost looks dead ._.;;

5. Just put a $200 deposit down on her. ^_____^ I've always wanted a Soah for one of my characters, Pyrexia. She is a woodland creature, Mother Earth, she controls the seasons. Soah had the perfect face, but when the white skin Soahs sold out I never thought I'd get her.
      Then I saw a post about Soah Elf and went over to JunkySpot just out of curiosity... and there was Pyrexia, staring back at me. She even has the long ears, and she's white skin! She's so perfect, I couldn't believe it. XD

So happy!

I was being so good with saving for my Yder too. Ah well. XD

6. yikes me want one:abow:

7. I cracked - oh well...

Who needs to eat I say :doh

8. Exactly, d.ark. :lol:

9. Aren't those long ears of hers just awesome? :D I cracked too, lol. Her face-up looks very soft and mysterious, and Soah makes a beautiful elf IMHO.

10. I am so bad at waiting...I want her now!

11. Oh nice! I love the Elfdoll dolls anyways. They're just so elegant. :D If I can ever afford a second doll (still working on my first!) I'd want one like this for my elf priestess Alae.

12. Heh heh. I've always thought the Elfdoll sculpts were lovely, but they never appealed to me before now, at least enough to make me want to buy one.

It's the ears, I'm telling you. I'm a complete sucker for elf ears. And I love that hers are long enough that you'll actually be able to see them when she has a wig on. :aheartbea

I do admit that I'm not overly fond of her faceup. It's a bit pale for Kestrel's character. But at least she'll have purple eyes like her sister.

13. Hiya, I moved a bunch of the chat about payments and confirmations, etc. to a new [thread=242333]Aurora waiting room thread[/thread] in Incoming Dolls so we can keep this thread focused on Aurora. ;) Any chat about waiting, ship times or shipping notices should go there. Any chat about your thoughts on the doll or questions about wigs, clothing, measurements and posting new pictures of her once she arrives is A+++ in this thread.

Cheers! :)

14. I just made an elfy witchy outfit for my girl...her sister Wysteria was my model. I am surprised at the difference in size between the old elfdoll and new elfdoll bodies. I love the new body.

15. i need measuerments to make a dress for her. i dont have elfdoll just cp girls
      i cant find new measurements for this one :D thanks

16. I will PM you, I can get the measurements. Does anyone else need measurements? If so just PM me with the ones you want. My other new girl has the same body ...

17. Yay!

Look forward to finally getting an Elfdoll and then getting one that is Actually an Elf is awesome ^^

18. Forgot to show photo after arrival... here she is in the outfit I made for her[​IMG]

19. WOW, that outfit suits her perfectly CAJewel! Thanks for the pic of your gorgeous girl. :D

20. She is so pretty. It's a shame she doesn't fit the rest of my family...or maybe it is a good thing. I need to get my poor Jacob a body before I even think about getting another doll. ><