1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limwha boy To L (tuel)

May 21, 2009

1. From the pictures, he looks absolutely gorgeous! An LE of 16 is really small though... ^^;;;

2. He's beautiful!

3. Is he for sale yet? XD

4. When willl he be on sale? I startet checking the US-site as it turned to morning June, 1. He still isn't for sale and it's several hours later - still no sight of him...

Could you give an estimate of the time you'll start selling him?

5. I have been haunting the site since 12am Korean time. Have they already all gone?

6. As I really started checking the site on 12am June 1 my time (that is 6 hours before the US-Ohio-12am time) and kept checking ever since (it is now 3:40 pm my time) they were never there...

Just the teaser on the home page that they will start selling him on June 1, 2009.

I am really tired now and to keep checking the site till 6am tomorrow morning, wich should be 12pm June 1 on US-time in Ohio (where the store is located), is a bit much...

7. My sister told me several hours ago I should PM Catrina to see if I hadn't missed the sale. I hope she isn't overwhelmed by other angsty PMs. :sweat

Is today a special holiday in the US? That could explain the delay. I wouldn't get out of bed at midnight to list a doll on my day off.

8. As far as I know today is not a holiday in the U.S.A. Memorial Day was on the 25th of May, the next one is Indepence Day on 4th July. The stock exchange is open.

In my country today is a holiday. So I am free to spend the whole day in front of the pc. And outside the sun is shining.

At least another sale option for the "to L" should be clickable on the limhwa webiste.

Hopefully nothing happened to her. I am a bit concerned.:sweat

9. It's a holiday over here too. It's six in the evening and I've been checking the website since six in the morning (local time for me). Hopefully this will be a day well spend. XD

10. He's so dreamy!!! Good luck to all those that get him--cannot wait to see owner pictures!! <3

11. Totally happy now! Here it is a few minutes before 7pm June1, 2009 and I just now ordered him in tanned urethane! Now my hands are shaking...

12. Congratulations skrya! That is so exciting!

13. Hi everyone-- I've posted TO L's information, and he is now officially being offered.

I'm sorry but I had to wait until noon today so that my staff could check the web page and make sure I didn't forget something. : - ) Sorry to worry you.

Thank you for your love for Limhwa. We are both pleased to make this boy available to you, even though it's a small number.

Catrina

14. GAH. I've always had a weakness for limiteds. D:

15. Two gone / 14 remain.

Thanks for all the nice PM's on To L. Handsome, wah yes!

Catrina

16. Wow- This is one of the most realistic handsome doll I have ever seen. ~Gus

17. Hi Gus--
      I think that was her intention, to make a realistic yet uber handsome movie star idol type face. She just kept telling me how much she adores this boy. It's lovely to see how much she loves her creations, and how happy they make her.

13 left now... thanks everyone.

Catrina

18. They are not going as fast as I thought they would, but I'm glad I managed to order one. I ordered one in Pinky White French resin. I thought about tan, but I just love the look of French resin.

skrya , I'll be looking forward to pictures of your tanned boy. ^_^

19. *phew* I managed to snatch one for my sister who doesn't have reliable internet access at the moment! YAY! She'll be so thrilled!

Catrina, have you checked, is everything allright with my payment? Because after I received your order and payment confirmation I got an email from Joan a telling me she hadn't received my payment. *puzzled*I used the normal cc payment at checkout.

edit--- just received another email from joan, everything seems to be ok. Thank goodness, I was worried for a moment!

20. D--Thanks, all is well. She was confusing yours with another one.

I appreciate your interest! It's good to see you again, and I still remember the story of your sister's birthday : - )