1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limwha boy To L (tuel)

May 21, 2009

1. Me too. I feel your pain.:sweat

2. I'll get him in tanned skin :) Thanks to Skrya^^

3. Hi everyone-- just an update that we have four boys left in the edition.

When the 16 are sold, I'll close the ordering button.

Many thanks~~

4. Oh Lordy I didn't want to do it, but, I did. I just ordered him in normal beige urethane. Now he just needs a girl.

5. Hi Muisje,
      my sister's DoA name is Mandagore, and she wanted him in tan as well. :) Heheh, I'm almost as excited as she is. I told her yesterday that the order went through, she's very happy now!

6. Okay, here's an updated list:

-skrya, tan
      -SuBro_Design, tan
      -Muisje, Pinky white French resin
      -Mandagore, tan
      -sylvian, tan
      -sakuraharu, Pinky white French resin
      -solarsenshi, tan
      -xomya4ok, Pinky white French resin
      -abbie, Normal beige urethane
      -LadyNyssa, Normal beige urethane

It looks like almost all of them are bought by DoA members so far. I guess there will be plenty of pictures to come even if there are only 16 made. ^_^

7. ...really didn't need to see that one. So I only need one Chrom. *cough* So very broke now.

Quick edit: That tan. That tan just did me in. *swoon*

8. i think this boy (To L) REALLY looks like Korean actor Lee Min Ho from Boys over Flowers : D

this is Lee Min Ho
      [​IMG]
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/HeiYan819/gp36b.jpg

To L is gorgeous though...

actually i think....To L is Lee Min Ho (or Jun Pyo as people calls him from the drama xD)

9. Add me to the list! I'm getting him in tan!

10. At least 12 to DoA members, then. Whoa. That's pretty impressive for such a small edition! And there may be one or two more of us, too.

11. Surreality, did you get one in tan? Your post confuses me and I'm not sure. :sweat

-skrya, tan
      -SuBro_Design, tan
      -Muisje, Pinky white French resin
      -Mandagore, tan
      -sylvian, tan
      -sakuraharu, Pinky white French resin
      -solarsenshi, tan
      -xomya4ok, Pinky white French resin
      -abbie, Normal beige urethane
      -LadyNyssa, Normal beige urethane
      -Scissorhand, tan
      -Surreality, tan
      -Aya, tan

12. Oh this boy is very handsome. And he does look a bit like To L!

So it seems from Muisje's list that its all about the Tan for the majority of us DOAs? There will be seven tanned boys on the boards. I really like the wine coloured wig that they have used in the promo pics for him.

And presumably the others have gone to Limhwa and/or her friends. Its nice to think that she's as crazy about To L as we are.

Hi Surreality, I always seem to end up in threads with you. :)

13. Heh the first thing I said when I saw him is "His nose is exactly like Jun Pyo!"

And thats why I got him in Tan.

14. Eep, yes, tan for me.

Rarely does my jaw drop quite so fast as it did for this guy. I looked. I bit my lip. I scanned through the post. I saw a mention of only four left. I realized, "Well, you -can-... and if you want to, it really -is- now or never." Order got clicked pretty fast. ;) I love the story of his creation and he truly is something special and remarkable. I've wanted a Limwha for a while and, though I like a few of the girls a lot and hope to pick one (or three... ) up some day, I could never decide which. -Naturally- I end up with another beautiful boy instead. How did I not see that one coming? :lol:

*waves to Sylvian* We do, don't we? :D

15. There is one more To L left in this limited edition. We are going to do our best to watch it like a hawk, and hope we don't get two simultaneous orders. The reason being, paypal will not subtract inventory from our shopping cart like the credit card purchases do (because it's an outside system).

I really appreciate your love for To L and his artist Jung Ji Youn!

Catrina

16. You know I saw the "Upcoming doll" in the news and I turned to my twin (She is my
      'significant other' so to speak, my other half, we own a house, car and so on together, so she has sway over my decisions) and gave her a hard look and said "Listen. If this doll is actually released, I am ordering him the moment he comes out"

And then I swore to feed the dogs every day for one full year and she agreed haahha. I cannot wait. I loved the other Limhwa guys small and large, but this is like a perfected version of them. And his nose looks like Minho's! Who is like a young version of my dream guy! (Well, I still love Kim Dongwan and Kangta too!)

17. Who will own the last To L???:fangirl:

18. I couldn't resist. Add me to that list, Muisje. I got mine in Tan. My other tan boy needs a brother and that 3/4 pic with the aviator glasses slayed me. The sculpting on that face is exquisite.

So that makes 14 of 16 accounted for?

19. Oh you mean your lovely tan Dollshe boy...they'll be almost the same height too. I can't wait for To L, and its only 6-8 weeks rather than the 5+ months we've been averaging for our Soom MDs. Between him and Chrom I haven't been this excited since about a boy (doll :) )for months!!!

20. It's the first time I've been this excited over a boy doll! I also got Chrom but.. I'm way more excited over this boy XD Also because he fits a character that I had planned for my dollies for a bit ^o^