1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limwha boy To L (tuel)

May 21, 2009

1. I haven't been this excited over a doll in probably over a year. I feel like I've caught my stomach in my throat and thus the wait begins. LOL! 6-8 weeks isn't bad at all really~ my Sard was almost exactly 5 months.

I think we got our hands on a really special doll. I can't wait to see him in person!

2. Oddly, I thought about Chrom too, but I wanted to wait to see if this guy would come out. I love Chrom, if I fall upon some extra cash I will get him too.

3. In London, all my girlfriends say "all the goodlooking boys come out in the summer". In terms of this years crop of dolls, I think they may be right!

I need to try and wean myself off going to the Limhwa site every two hours to gape at all the To L pics. I'm going to stop gushing now....maybe

4. I've been doing the exact same thing!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Sigh... I'm totally in loooooove.

5. Me too, and I added pictures of him to my facebook haha!

6. Has anyone named their boy yet? My tanned babe will be called Jade.

7. I like the name Jade.^^

Mine will be either Fanchon or Laurent. Or maybe Fanchon Laurent just to be obnoxious.

(and I keep going back to oggle the pictures too... I guess I'd better save them. LOL!)

8. Thank you. I like the name Fanchon Laurent. It's just obnoxious enough! ;)

9. Mine will be named Kiran :D :chocoberry

10. -skrya, tan
      -SuBro_Design, tan
      -Muisje, Pinky white French resin
      -Mandagore, tan
      -sylvian, tan
      -sakuraharu, Pinky white French resin
      -solarsenshi, tan
      -xomya4ok, Pinky white French resin
      -abbie, Normal beige urethane
      -LadyNyssa, Normal beige urethane
      -Scissorhand, tan
      -Surreality, tan
      -Aya, tan
      -Kittymaru, tan
      -LaraT, Normal Beige urethane

These are all owners who posted in this thread.

My boy's name will be Endeavour. XD My future children are so lucky I have dolls for the weird names I like.

11. Mine's going to be called Ferdi or Freddie, I haven't decided. He's the road manager for my resin band. Those amazing promo shots tell me he's going to look great in the painfully ironic hipster clothing I have picked out for him. :lol:

I love the 67cm Limhwa male bodies. I have a Mano i've been trying to fit into my crew for ages and his body is amazing. Probably my favourite, in terms of its sculpt, out of the male bodies I own.

12. I'm glad to hear that about the male bodies. It looks beautiful in pictures but I've only seen the female body in person.

13. I hadn't looked too hard at the men from Limhwa before this, since I'm still trying so hard to stick to that 'girls!' plan. (Failing, failing, failing so hard... ) I knew they were lovely, but they weren't something I was specifically in the market for, so I hadn't looked at the Mano body before this guy's stunning face caught my eye. But I have to agree with sylvian -- that is one -gorgeous- body.

I'm thinking mine will end up a forest prince. I haven't decided on a name yet, but something about the tanned version immediately made me think of the Indian boy from A Midsummer Night's Dream that Titania and Oberon were fighting over -- just all grown up. He can easily fit in with the small herd of elves and satyrs and forest creatures that are slowly taking over the bedroom in that case. ;)

14. I believe I've just ordered him (beige urethane)...;)

15. There are 15 people on the list:
      -skrya, tan
      -SuBro_Design, tan
      -Muisje, Pinky white French resin
      -Mandagore, tan
      -sylvian, tan
      -sakuraharu, Pinky white French resin
      -solarsenshi, tan
      -xomya4ok, Pinky white French resin
      -abbie, Normal beige urethane
      -LadyNyssa, Normal beige urethane
      -Scissorhand, tan
      -Surreality, tan
      -Aya, tan
      -Kittymaru, tan
      -LaraT, Normal Beige urethane

If the 16th To L is in white urethane then it would be a unique doll so to speak. ;)

16. This is so truly exciting. Just came from the site again to check him out. Luscious! I decided to call him simply - Max.

17. Someone has Number 16! :aheartbea

18. No, Number 16 is mine - I've got the answer from Joan. Someone has No. 15, but who? ;)

19. may be the last one is the first one and belongs to limhwa :)

20. He is nice as are all her dolls.