1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lina chouchou Tiny discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2010

1. My Jenny's new image :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I recently found out about these dolls. I can't read their website since it is in Japanese. Does anyone know if all the dolls are 26cm? Or, are there different sizes of dolls? Are all the bodies are the same (without the torso joint)? Does anyone have Marie, Miu, or Cookie to show pictures of?

3. Seems like not many people have dolls from this company, but they make such cute dolls~ Spam please? I don't mind the amount of sweetness.

4. Heh. There's really not much love for this company huh?

Anyway, I couldn't help but got myself a petit pitot today. The rabbit ears are too much for me to resist!!
      My first yosd too. Hope she is great. :)

5. lille.charlotte you ordered petit.pitot! congrats!
      she is irresistably cute :D.
      ive always lost chance to get linas work, but i hope to get pitot~
      [​IMG]

6. LOL. Typo fail.
      Meant to write petit piyo. And yar, I bought her yesterday. Hope she comes soon. :D

7. I love the faces from this maker, just can't bring myself to get a non-jointed torso doll. I really wish they'd offer a jointed version as an option.

Has anyone done a resin comparison? Is the Lina ChouChou resin close to any other company?

8. Lina chouchou pose quite well.

[​IMG]

9. I think Lina ChouChou resin close to Lati doll

[​IMG]

10. Lina Chouchou Miu :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for your reply...alas, they're also a one-piece torso doll. But, I have a lati Blue here, so I can see what other dolls are close in tone.

12. Woohoo. My Petit Piyo just arrived, and she's really adorable. So happy!

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for all the spam, linachouchou dolls are so cute~

Anyone getting the Snowcat Miu?

14. Hello everyone!
      I m newbie here. Nice to meet you guys. ^^
      These are my two linachouchou girls, Summer of Miu and Angelic Melissa <3

][​IMG]

15. This is Milin, my Angelic Melissa.][​IMG]

16. Hi !!

Here is my first Lina Chouchou, it's a Flowergarden of Melissa &#9829;
      Her name is Lison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Miyashi, your girl is really lovely! Cute dress too!

I've totally fallen in love with Piyo, and am considering ordering her. One thing that is holding me back is that there are very few posts in this thread... Is it because people aren't too excited about theirs, or just that they aren't well known?

18. So happy! I just ordered the Limited Snow Rabbit Mingky! I'm so glad that Lina Chouchou is finally releasing a 16 cm doll in WS.
      I have always loved Lina Chouchou dolls, but now that they have released my favorite size, I just could not resist.

[​IMG]Snow Rabbit Mingky by babyelf, on Flickr

19. My Lina Chouchou is here and she's so sweet! She has a slightly bigger head than my Lati Yellow or Pukifee dolls, but still 5-6 inch. I'm very impressed of this company's quality! She was beautifully packaged and arrived in perfect shape with high quality clothes, wig and a beautiful face-up.

[​IMG]She&#x27;s here! And I love her &lt;3 by babyelf, on Flickr