1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lina chouchou Tiny discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2010

1. Baby elf, she must have one of the sweetest faces I have ever seen. I will need to keep an eye on their site.

2. Thank you! I am really amazed of this company's resin and face-up quality. I have no idea why they are not more popular (although I have seen that Lina Chouchou is more popular in Japan and Korea itself). Gotta love their doll's sweet faces!

[​IMG]Trying on another wig. by babyelf, on Flickr

3. My pompom snow daisy arrived yesterday! Here's some pics of her with her sister (macaron) :)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the bad pic quality *_*

4. I loved looking at your pics! :)
      I'm also surprised that there aren't many posts here, Lina Chouchou has some very beautiful dolls!
      Do they have ordering periods or can you order whenever?
      What is the waiting time?
      Please advice. Thanks in advance!

5. Has anyone seen Linachouchou's snow bunnies? I'm so desperately in love! Little Piyo is just running away with my heart! ><

6. These dolls are so precious! Anybody knows if the 16cm dolls can share clothes with Lati Yellows?

7. They can share all clothes with Lati Yellows :).

8. Thank you! That's good to know :)

9. I recently received my Linachouchou doll and I didn't expect to fall in love with her so quickly! She's the small form of my big girl, Mariah, so I call her Mini-Mariah or MiMa for short. :D She's a Linachouchou x CodeNoir Crossover Project Marie.

[​IMG]

10. Hello everyone! Came my Piyo!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Aw, so cute!!! Congrats. Loving the blue eyes even more!:love

12. OMG!! Look how precious your little Piyo is! Is she 16 cm? Or smaller?

13. stellarphenomena
      Thank you! She 16 cm. With Lati looks here so:
      [​IMG]
      I'm sorry, dolls naked! This picture for comparison ;)

14. Great! I like the skin tone of Piyo. Reminds me of my Luts.

15. I have a photo and next to Luts :)
      [​IMG]
      Lati tan/ Fairyland tan/ Lati brown tan/ Lina chouchou tan/ Luts light tan

16. Thank YOU! so much for this comparison picture! For sure I love the 2 at the right! The Lati tan is too orange for my taste and the Fairyland tan too pink. I would not mind getting the Lati brown tan at all! I just got a Darak tan that I really love.:lol:

17. I am now considering one of these girls...

18. I like that comparison picture. Thank you for posting ♡