1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lina chouchou Tiny discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2010

1. Hello! I'm waiting for my baby Piyo(just ordered her yesterday) I was wondering if there's a company reviews or resource thread for LinaChouChou? I can't find any reviews online but really want to know waiting time and feedback.

2. asunai, have you decided to order?

Amitie, congrats! Has your little one arrived yet? I'd love to see pictures!

I'm wanting to order a Piyo, but was wondering how reliable the company is. I know their dolls aren't the popular (based on the activity in the forum), and I worry that they may close down. If they do, do you think they'll still send out the purchased dolls?

3. The company may not be so popular/well-known here, but they're a lot more popular in China. I've purchased from them before and there wasn't a problem with anything :)

4. Thanks for the info! That's great news. I'm 90% sure I want to order a Piyo!

5. I just bought a Chloe, she be coming home in 10 days time!

6. My chloe came in! Her name is Rainie!
      [​IMG]

7. Wow! I just bought her!

8. Reply:
      Actually, they are quite popular in Korea. It’s a top bjd company along with LUTs so I think they are pretty reliable.

9. Can we revive this thread? I would love to see pics of more Bebe Chou! I found one of these dolls on Etsy modeling wigs and I’ve been sucked into a black hole of searching for info and owner pics but no luck!

10. Search "리나슈슈 베베슈" on Instagram and Naver to find photos

11. Here's my baby. It came to me second hand. I think he needs bigger eyes, or I need to photograph from below? I can't decipher which sculpt it is, maybe Piyo? Round eyes, pouty lips; he always looks like he got caught stealing a cookie!
      [​IMG]IMG_20210921_164717_hdr by Coulombe, on Flickr

12. It looks like Miu, they need 14mm eyes

13. @maiyufi .
      Thanks for your response! I've stared at the sculpts, and frankly they all seem very similar to me. :doh I'll try your recommendation for his eyes!

14. I need help.

I want to order a basic Cookie, but she's not available on the site anymore.
      I have searched everywhere and I can't find any indication of basic Cookie being discontinued or anything like that. In fact, except for the notice of basic Cookie being released, there's barely any indication of Cookie ever existing on their English site.

Their official twitter did have notices they were working on a Cookie Renewal in 2021/2022, but there were no posts or tweets or anything to show that they actually completed it. Which is odd, because considering everything else on their lists did get announcements. It seems more to me like they... kinda shelved Cookie and decided not to mention it.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? Did they actually released Cookie Renewal and have I just missed it? Is basic Cookie is ever coming back?