1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

List of tiny dolls

Jan 13, 2017

1. Hi there everyone, I'm sure there is a list somewhere but I'm still new one DOA and I have a hard time finding things. What are companies that make tiny dolls beside fairyland's pukifee and pukipuki?

Thanks!

2. Edit: 09/2020. The thread has been necro’d and I keep getting tagged/thanked here for the resource I recommended in 2017. The resource is no longer available. My original comment may still be found in the spoiler cut, but I don’t want my years-old comment to keep sending unsuspecting souls off on a search for something which unfortunately is no longer out there.

Hi! A quick way to find a nice list from which you can also get visuals is to go to BJD Comparison Heaven (first result if you Google "compare bjds")
      Click Add Dolls, then sort by cm (height) to see many of the smallest first. The list is not totally comprehensive, but it is really good!

Within Den of Angels, you can search the forums for keywords and threads which discuss, for example, which other dolls fit into pukipuki clothing.

There might be such a list, perhaps, but the comparison site is how I found and decided on my own teenie-tiny. I hope you have some luck!

#2 Lokinta, Jan 13, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    3. I can think of a few on a top of my head...
      Latidoll (yellow and white)
      Luts (tiny delf)
      Withdoll
      Bluefairy
      My recent favourite for tiny doll is SIO2 bleater lamb.

4. Unfortunately it's really hard to list all the companies that make/have made tiny dolls, since most companies have at some point or another, really just reading in this section of the forum is your best bet. If you browse through the threads here you will discover many different types of tinies beyond the fairyland ones you've listed.

5. As some have already written. There are many small dolls on the market. Many companies have brought out one at a certain date.

However, sometimes the companies are no longer offering this typ of doll or only for certain events.

It also depends on what type you are looking for. For example Latidoll's (yellow and white) or Puki's are small and round. Or do you rather want a slender elf doll - like the ones from Dollzone.

6. As others have mentioned the Comparison Heaven site is a good way to get an idea of what's out there, and how similar they are.

7. Thanks to everyone! :)

8. I'm going to go try that now thank you!

9. I just did a ton of searching recently for companies currently making Pukifee sized dolls and from what I can remember I can come up with this list. I'm sure there's more I missed but I hope this helps!
      -Luts
      -LatiDoll
      -Darak
      -Withdoll
      -Aquarius Doll
      -Aimerai
      -Doll Family A
      -Doll Zone
      -Gem of Doll
      -Bluefairy
      -Impldoll
      -Xaga Doll
      -SupiaDoll

#10 aae3748, Oct 5, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2017

10. Dear aae3748, thank you for this posting. I realize that it is from a while back but I am new here and I am just reading it.

I am thinking about getting a small doll, possibly a Latidoll Yellow Lea. This posting will allow me to look at other dolls and to get an idea of clothing makers.

12. Very helpful.

13. Very helpful. Thank you. On my way there.

14. Thanks for this information. Im going to check out this site.

15. I have been tagged / quoted multiple times recently here, so I kind of feel the need to point out that this thread and my recommendation were made years ago. Comparison Heaven is no longer available and has not been for a long while now. I don’t know if any individual may have access to the information which used to be available there, but you won’t find the site itself if you go searching. It’s a shame. :(

On many dealer sites, you now may find an option to sort by size range, regardless of brand, and then can browse through a good number of options that way. I will refrain from naming any dealers specifically, simply to avoid the above situation repeating in the event of their sites eventually becoming unavailable. :atremblin

16. Dikadoll seems to be a lesser known company, but they have a line of 12cm dolls that are cute and have great posability. They're just a bit too big for Puki Puki clothes.