1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Genie by angelregion-tell me about them

Oct 23, 2007

1. Hi Valli
      The bob wig is a 3-4 can't remember what brand, it doesn't have a tag in it. I looked in my other tiny wigs and they also don't have tags in them, I guess they are just too small to fit them in.
      Cheers
      May

2. mary-lee, thank you!

maisiedoats, I love Lilica's blond wigs, which look great with her blue eyes and dresses.

3. The wig is darling.

Yes, the detail is amazing, I love it! So much more detailed than any other outfit I have seen for Lilica.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

4. Does anyone happen to know all of the old Little Genie sculpts? I'm editing the AngelRegion Wiki and I would like to know. So far I only have Lilica, Edward, Mini Ren and Kohaku.

5. The originals were Lilica and Edward, who were sculpted by Rainman. In 10/2006 several other fullset versions were added (Mr. Hamster, Queen of Hearts, Gloomy Rabbit, etc), but they were repaints of those two face molds. A third face mold, Mini Ren, was added at that time, and I'm not sure who sculpted him. He's pretty different from Lilica and Edward. He appeared to have white skin, but I've never seen owner pics, so I'm not sure.

Risi and Ziti are the newer face sculpts released last year. They use the standard Genie body.

I'm not familiar with Kohaku...is it a different size, perhaps? I don't recall a Genie size new face sculpt with that name, and nothing comes up when I Google it. Can you post a picture?

Edit: Ah, I see...you went to Gigglegeek. Koharu is just an Edward repaint, just as "Memorial Genie" is a Lilica.

If you're editing the Wiki, please check on the price listed. The price on my Genie Lilica in 2005 was $220, not $175. I do not believe I had a choice on faceup, and it's not listed on my receipt. Unfortunately, the website change eliminated all their store records from back then.

6. clochette, great info. I really didn't know anything about these dolls, even though I have one. Rainman designed Lilica! no wonder I love her!

7. You are a plethora of information Robin!! Thanks
      Mary-Lee

8. De nada. You fill your home with enough of these little people, you learn a thing or two along the way (plus, I just happen to have a Lilica fetish ;) Wonder who caused that......) .

I still wonder if anyone bought Mini Ren...I can't recall ever seeing owner pictures of him. Has anyone else?

9. Lilica is enjoying being out of her box, she spent such a long lonely time there being neglected.

[​IMG]

Cheers
      May

10. Very cute...I love her dress, what sweet little lambs.

11. maisiedotes, Lilica is ready for St. Patrick's Day! no one will be pinching her! Cute outfit.

12. [​IMG]
      my little risi says hi to everyone!

13. Thanks Clochette I am always on the look out for tiny motifs but they are hard to find.

Sfbeck Yes Lilica's dress would suit for St Patricks Day, I forgot all about knitting some this year.

TJ001 Risi is lovely and looks so different with the white skin.

Cheers
      May

14. Frankie says hi back! There are not many of us here!

[​IMG]

15. Eek! Something's growing on her head! tj001 How cute. Is she a plant fairy?

clochette, I love your girl's eye color, especially with her cute dress.

16. ha ha sfbeck, yeah she is risi the apple fairy (has a cute little apple suit too)
      clochette, hi to frankie, wow she looks like a different girl, it's amazing what skin colour and a different wig can do!

17. Thanks...they're her defaults, and seem to be the same color as the ones that came with Grace, my Queen of Hearts Lilica. I really like them, which is unusual for me and acrylics.

Part of it is also the set of the eyes. These girls can look so very different...my two Lilicas are the same way. Same facemold, very different looks.
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures of Genie.
      There are very few people on this thread.
      Clochette your little babies are adorable as always.
      Maisiedoats ,I like your green knitted dress .I wish I could knit as well!
      Cherry -Risi is a cutie ;but where is the worm ?

19. tj001 I forgot to ask...is that the wig she came with? If not, where did you get it? It's really cool.

20. clochette, yes, that's what I love about bjds, the look of a single mold can be changed so drastically! By the way, both your Lilicas are adorable!