1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. Omg, I haven't been in here for ages and I see so many new LM dolls! Beautiful, guys! I'm especially smitten by your Haazel, Zhenwu, since I though Haazel was one I could pass up. But your boy is so gorgeous, my head is trying to fit this sculpt into a character already :D

I haven't taken too many photos of my own dolls for quite some time, so please excuse me for this older photo of Alex (my Enrill):
      [​IMG]

2. I'm so bummed LM came out with two limiteds in a row that I really love. No way I can afford that lol.
      Gloomy Yuria is amazing!

3. Has anyone else has a problem with Little Monica resin from 2014? My Renonne's knee is warped so badly the string can hardly fit through and I really don't know what to do.

Phineas' knee
      This is what it should look like

Devlyn's knee
      This is what it looks like right now

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm really at a loss as to what to do. I apologize about the links, Flickr is a POS and won't allow me to get to the actual photos from the app and I'm on mobile.

4. I've not had any warping but my LM resin is the softest resin I own. I've dented my girls' wrists every time I take off/put on their hands. Dents have popped out with boiling but I'm not sure how that affects warping

5. How strange! You could probably sand the opening a little to make it bigger:nowords:

6. @Pen-Pen : Wow!!! That looks bad!!! I haven't heard of that being a problem with LM's but I have only owned a tiny and a head so I haven't had much experience with their larger bodies. Like Cydril said you could sand it so the elastic can fit through, or before you try that you could try to put the knee in some hot water (soft boil) and then slowly pry that slot open again, and then shove something thick so that when the resin cools off and drys it keeps the opening.

@overlordu : I too was very disappointed to see the lack of tans returning this Christmas. :( Aside from the promo photos I was hoping to see some owner pics of different molds in tan but I don't think a lot of people purchased during the first event. Which mold were you going to get in tan?

And for giggles, I randomly purchased a Dyuke head (modded by Mihwa) on the MP. Dyuke isn't my favorite LM mold, but I just love the custom work on him that I purchased him more for his faceup/mod if anything. Meet Axe~ :P

[​IMG]

7. Thanks guys! I think I'll try the boiling first and then figure out how to sand it if that doesn't work! I'll post photos when I'm done!

8. @Dybbuk Aw, I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it sucks. When they cancelled the summer tan event I was pretty convinced they would at least do it again in the winter... and I wonder what they meant in their response to me that they are preparing new skin colors. Does it mean they had difficulty with the colors they released and are replacing them with something else, or that they are adding even more tan colors? Apparently we will have to wait a long time to find out. T__T I also wished they would show more examples with different molds, since it really does seem like not that many tan orders were placed. I was going to get a Chloe in the darker color (I think that was tan, and the lighter one was brown)! But now they have Gloomy Yuria and I also love her a lot!! However she's limited, so I highly doubt any rerelease would coincide with a tan event. Gah!

BTW I saw that Dyuke on the MP too, and had to resist the urge to get him for that awesome customization!!! I'm a big fan of Dyuke and that is a really beautiful and special one! I'm so glad you got him. :D He looks great!!

9. @Shara he is gorjeous, hope to see more pictures of him!

@Dybbuk congrats for your boy! He is really handome.

I am waiting for a white skin renonne. I know it will took a couple of months until he arrives home, but I am super happy

#229 Mayumi_Nyu, Dec 13, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    10. Congratulations @Mayumi_Nyu! Renonne is such a fantastic sculpt!

11. I haven't post for so long... But anyway, I took pics of my Angel with grand harmony body and I can't be happier with my harmony boys in this body. I might need to save up for 3 more bodies, since this one belongs to my Crow... Those floating heads won't be happy being bodiless for so long hahahahaha... :lol:

Have a happy winter~~ :hollyberry

[​IMG]

@Shara :
      Your Enrill is so handsome~~ :nosebleedI love his face up~~

@Cydril :
      Gloomy Yuria's face up also very pretty ! I love their new body. I sent a request long time ago about that kind of body for male & female, I'm glad they granted 1 of my wishes. :whee:

@Pen-Pen :
      Have you ask them about your problem ? Whether it's a mistake in making the knee or they really change the knee into like that ? I have a 2015 grand harmony body and so far I haven't counter any problem. Good luck though !! :hug:

@Dybbuk :
      OMG that Dyuke !! He's so fierce and deadly gorgeous... *fangirling* :love I always love your photos, the details...

@Mayumi_Nyu :
      Please spam the photos when your doll is home~~ :D

12. Such lovely boys :D I may have to have my own LM boy someday!
      Aries finally has a wig that suits her :love
      [​IMG]

13. @overlordu : Chloe in tan would be so lovely! I did read that response as well and wasn't sure what to make of it.... I am curious if they are adding some other resin colors but they should really push the tans they have so people can show them off and drum up some interest! Thank you so much! Really enjoy his head. Mihwa's work is so masterful.

@Mayumi_Nyu :Thank you so much! I have to practice photographing him. The gash on his head is hard to see under a wig... >-<

@Vienni : What mold is your beautiful boy? You need to show him off so more on that body! It's the body I want for my Dyuke! <3

@Cuteasadoll : Looks like your girl could use a handsome LM man around the house! What LM mold is she? She looks so unique! Modded?

14. @Dybbuk Thanks! She may need a space hubby in the future :D Aries is a Secret Roselyn! The gift head from Gloomy Roselyn's release (and my grail :love) no mods were done!

15. Thank you for nice comments about Alex ^-^

Dybbuk, I loove seeing more Dyukes! I love the grin on that sculpt :D

Vienni, I adore that photo, very well taken!

Cuteasadoll, her wig definitely seems to fit nicely to the whole style you've chosen. I love blue+creme ^-^

I'm also wondering why LM hasn't renewed their tan event like they promised. Although, I can well live with them taking another year or so for a new event, since before that can't afford one anyway :XD: But I do want a tan Sophia once they release tan again. It will be a special character for me if i get it.

Meanwhile, my Demetri is trying to be all festive for the season :P

[​IMG]

16. He is sexy littel psycho:sneaky

17. @Cuteasadoll :
      She is so pretty ! :D
      My friends own both Roselyn & Gloomy Roselyn.
      And I really adore every version of Roselyn. :whee:

@Dybbuk :
      Hehe thank you ! He is an Angel~
      I'm lucky I could get him the 1st time, since I missed the 2nd one... :doh

Ah Dyuke in Grand Harmony ?
      My Dyuke was in Grand Harmony for the photo shoot :

[​IMG]

I think I tried every LM head at home with this body, just to check if it's compatible or not, hahaha.

@Shara :
      Thank you !
      Your Demetri looks so fierce~ :aheartbea:love:aheartbea
      Mine is somehow kinda mellow haha~

18. @Cuteasadoll : OOOH! So that was the secret head! Very neat... I like her a lot! :O

@Shara : Thank you! I like your Demetri as well! You hardly ever see his handsome sculpt around. I am also wondering when the tans will make their return... I think Sophia would look great in tan... :)

@Leda4444 : LOL! Right? He's still pretty handsome with an axe wound to the head. :XD:

@Vienni : :drool ...... Thank you for answering my prayers for a picture.... He looks so BEEFY! Yours looks so regal! Love the white hair paired with his red wardrobe and warm colored face-up. He is so beautiful!

19. Btw, does anyone here actually have a tan LM doll? I have seen one irl, since my friend managed to order a tan Ginger in the last event, but I haven't seen others around at all.