1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. Neither me have seen other tan dolls.

I have a question for LM boy owners. My crow can not turn his neck to the sides or down so he seems to be looking down. He has an awful neck posability. Do you have the same problem? Any idea about how to improve it?

2. @Shara my friend @Calfuray purchased a brown Sophia secondhand, still on layaway and at this point I've forgotten who the first owner was :sweat but Nina if you see this could you pop in with her photo? She's gorgeous in brown :D

@Mayumi_Nyu on two of my girls the neck mobility is limited due to tight stringing.My girl strung more loosely has great head motion, and one of the tighter ones has a silicon kip in there and that improves it a lot too. I can't say for the boys, in case it is their sculpting, but looser strings and/or sueding is my advice!

3. #243 Calfuray, Dec 30, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    4. Ahh congrats on paying her off! I hope she arrives quickly :D:D

5. @Shara Thanks for your love to my Haazel. Your Enrill is absolutely stunning!!! Am I the only one who thinks Haazel somehow looks pretty like Enrill's big brother or a grown-up version?

6. Keisuke is actually the very same LM doll that I've seen irl, I actually was the one to paint it. Before I didn't much care about Ginger, but he looks very beautiful irl!

Calfuray, congrats on your new girl! Those lips are a bit dark for my personal liking, but otherwise Sophia indeed looks amazing in tan :)

Zhenwu, I think you're right, there is something a bit similar to Haazel and Enrill. Both can look a bit melancholy or on the other hand very annoyed depending on angle.

7. I'm really enjoying all these beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them everyone! :D

I was also curious and disappointed that they did not re-release the tan event last Summer, I hope they do it for 2017.

8. Oooh @Calfuray , I cant wait to see your new photos of her, she is gorgeous!

I wish they would redo the tan event too. Id really love a tan Belica. Ive seen quite a few of the msd girls in tan, but not so many sd dolls. Maybe the event was too short for people to save up for the big ones lol.

Also, My Gloomy Enrill has shipped!:dance

9. I think I'll try to contact them and ask. I've seen some post where they promised to have this event every 6 months. And nothing so far. :(

10. Congrats @Cydril ! I can't wait to see owner pictures of him. <3

11. Hi guys, I'd really love to get an harmony girl but I'm a bit afraid she could be too big for me, can I see some pictures next to msd girls? :3

12. This photo on my instagram shows a minifee next to my WS Roselyn! And standing in the back to the left and right, my Gloomy Roselyn and Secret Roselyn (I'm an addict oops). Minifees are smaller than your 'standard' MSDs but I hope this helps some!

Additional group shot of all my dolls standing here.

13. Thank you so much! i have different msd size (also a little harmony) but I'm not sure how bigger would be an sd in real life ahah, have to try :p

14. little monica dolls are amazing <3 I really hope i get one soon!

15. Have and sculpt you're interested in? :)

16. My LM Sophia is finally here! :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

I love her so much and she fits in perfectly with the rest of my crew! Her name is Emmeline, or just Emmi. She's so photogenic :aheartbea

17. @Calfuray - Emmi is so pretty & I love how toned and tan her legs look, those lacey socks with the white tennies really accentuate their beauty!

18. @faireva Thank you! I love them too! They are definitely the most beautiful legs I've seen on a doll, so I just had to show them off on some of the photos :love I actually think her body looks and poses a bit like PW's Lolita body.

19. Ooh that's nice to hear about looking and feeling like the PW lolita body! Makes me more excited to get a PW doll in the future :D
      In the above picture, is Emmi in flat feet or heel feet (or heel legs?) for those shoes?

20. @Calfuray , Emmi is fabulous! She looks so real :D

My Enrill is heeere! He is so beautiful, my crap camera doesnt do him justice at all. Hopefully we can get some better pics when its light out.
      [​IMG]