1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. She's awesome, sure makes me want a tan Sophia next time around! I love the body on my Pomegranate (Little Harmony sleepy Sophia) as well. Congrats on your girl!

2. @Cydril - He looks great! I love his coat too ^.^

3. Calfurey, congrats on your Sophia! Emmi looks so gorgeous :D

Cydril, congrats to you as well :) I like how detailed and full of colour that faceup is.

4. Apologies if this is a dumb question, but does Little Monica ever re-release the Gloomy versions?

5. I wasn't in the hobby yet, so someone correct my history if I'm wrong! I think they've rereleased Innocent Sophia once, and maybe Gloomy Sarubia?

6. In case anyone is wondering about the re-release of tan/brown skin:
      I asked them about this and why it hasn't been re-released yet when it was announced as every 6 months event and got this reply:
      We plan to release limited skin sales this summer. I can not provide you the detailed information yet.
      Exciting right? :D

7. I really love my Haazel♪( ´▽`) He is not only good-looking as a boy. He also look beautiful as a girl ( ⸝⸝⸝°_°⸝⸝[​IMG]

#269 teddylauw, Feb 26, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    8. @Sonik : Thanks for finding out that info... I may be doomed to order a tan doll from them finally. I just can't decide who... ToT
      @teddylauw : Thank you for sharing your Haazel. He's such a handsome guy, but looks like he could be versatile.

What does everyone think of their new basic Grace/Harmony size girl Lily?? I can tell Little Monica's sculptor has a new style of faces lately. To me, Lily, Lariat, Kun, and Evan all look like they belong to the same family. Sadly I haven't seen many owner pics of any of these dolls to make up my mind whether I like the new style as opposed to their more stylized earlier face. However, there is something kind of interesting about Lily. I wish they included some blank photos of the sculpt so we could get a better idea of the face structure. I do really like her really natural looking faceups though.

9. I've been on the fence about Little Monica's new style. Lariat still feels like she can fit in with their other dolls. But Lily doesn't really fit outside the other recent releases. I do think Lily is beautiful, but I won't be buying anytime soon since I'd like all my dolls to look more cohesive with each other. I'm also still hoping for releases of their old sculpts, I would buy an Innocent Roselyn instantly should they make her! I hope they still have the sculptors/ability to do the variants that made them my favorite company <3

10. Yeah I also noticed that LM had been changing their style since Evan came out. The new dolls look more on the realistic side. In my opinion, changing style is risky for a doll company if they already have an memorable one ( which LM definitely do). I hope that LM will not give up their old style. But at same time I'm expecting new sculpts in new style, as they are actually as charming as always.

11. Yeah Lily does stand out among LM's other dolls. She does still have some similar features (like the wide nose bridge), but the eyes are much smaller than what I'm used to with this company. Not my cup of tea, but I go for the googley-eyed anyways :XD:

12. I've been hanging out a bunch on Little Monica's website the past few days, trying not to be too tempted by anything;; But I noticed they offer full body blushing for their dolls, which I thought was pretty neat!

I was wondering if anyone has done full body blush on their doll without doing a company faceup, or if it's even possible to do so? I assume the head in that case would be blank, and that it might be a little tricky to do a color match.

13. Hello everyone,
      I would like to know, if there was ever a known case of someone, who put a Soom Super Gem head (prefferable female),
      on a Little Monica Harmony body?
      I am planning ahead for a hybrid and would really love to know if that would make a valid combination.
      (The harmony bodies are lovely and would fit my character perfectly)
      Thanks in advance. :)

14. I don't know if the Super Gem's are the same size are the Idelian's or not, but if they are the head would be kind of big. I've got a Soom Dover and his head is definitely longer with more forehead than my Little Monica guys. I'm pretty sure that the female heads are smaller than the guys heads but I could take a picture tomorrow when I get home from work if you're interested in seeing how my Dover would look.

15. Late to the style discussion but, are we sure LM doesn't have a new sculptor? The style is pretty different, so perhaps they've hired another person! Lily kinda reminds me of old Souldoll sculpts a little bit. She is really cute but she does stand out.

I know I'm just a whining crybaby but I am still really bitter about how they completely blew off their tan schedule. I had my heart set on a tan Chloe but since they just never rereleased the tan and refused to say when they would again, I made other plans and will get a tan girl elsewhere. >__> That said, you gonna get one? Their tan colors are super beautiful T__T

16. That would be really sweet of you!
      I have an Idealian head too, so I would get a good Idea about proportions in general.
      Soom heads are really kind of special and it's hard to find other bodies for the girls.
      I love the Soom bodies, but my character I try to shell, is just smaller.
      Pictures would be really much appreciated, even of the boys body.

17. No problem! It'll at least give a little bit better of an idea at least! I'll have photo's up for you around 5:30pm today! :)

18. I'm so sorry it took so long! I got distracted and then it got dark and I've got crap lightning in here.

[​IMG]
      What they're heads look like side by side.

[​IMG]
      What Daosafar's head looks like on the Little Monica body. With a horrible color match to boot. Wow.

[​IMG]
      What Daosafar looks like with his wig on.

All in all I think Dao looks hilarious. I couldn't get his head to not want to fall off the Little Monica body which is why he looks so strange. Also, bonus brain in the background.