1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. She's home! And I had to leave for work so I can't get pics into the thread right now, but you can check out my instagram until I'm able to get better pics :D I'm @peeblestime over there!

2. Introducing, Rain!
      [​IMG]

3. Ah Rain is soo cute! :love What skin tone is she? She looks slightly grey? xD

4. Hm.. I don't know about 2016 resin, but I have older resin, the newest is from early 2015.
      For me, their NS is kinda peachy, but not as peachy as the older Fairyland Feeple line.
      Perhaps more~less similar to older Luts after 2011 IMHO.

She is so pretty !! HUGE congrats~~~
      Please take more photos of her~~ ^^

5. @Magical Ghoul Thank you! She's in white skin, and Chloe's faceup has some areas of blue/grey shading in there :3nodding: But the resin in person is the palest pink! It's very subtle but it adds that touch of life to her.

@Vienni Thank you! I'll certainly take lots of photos :whee:

6. More photos I took today :3nodding:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. She is such a beauty:aheartbea may I ask the brand of the wig? The color really suits her!

8. Roselyn has such nice feature. <3 <3

It makes me want a girl from LM, to accompany my LM boys haha.. XD

9. @mo29368 It's a Leekeworld wig in Lavender Rose! I bought it secondhand so I don't know exactly which which wig it is, but it seems the color is available for many of their styles :3nodding:
      @Vienni Thank you! Yes her sculpting all around is so delicate and detailed, :D

10. @Cuteasadoll wow it looks different and much nicer from their color chart! This is bad, I want to buy some more wigs now XD. Thanks for letting me know:)

11. @Cuteasadoll - She is so gorgeous!! Congrats to you and Karis on her arrival! The two lovebirds look like they are already smitten.

12. So I can't remember if I mentioned here (I did in my unboxing thread) but Little Monica had sent me two left heel feet! And the right foot just arrived today :3nodding: They shipped out the replacement part as soon as they had gotten my photo proof, they're amazing! I've only had her for a week but it already feels like longer :D

13. Does anyone know the average wait time for a head? I'm gonna order a Giselle head in two weeks and I'm already super anxious! Her face is just perfect to be one of my boys! I know I plan on hybriding, I'm still drifting between potential bodies...

14. @NamelessPierrot I'm not sure the average, but look for @mionnaise in the waiting room! I know for sure she had a pretty nice wait time for her Gloomy Sophia head, and then there will likely be other head orders recorded there :3nodding:

15. Coming up on the 9 week mark and I am getting antsy! So hard to be patient when it is so close...I keep stalking Korean sites too just to see the slim chance of any new owners of LM tan dolls yet. :lol:

16. Got my shipping notice! If all goes well I should have my Tan Sophia by this Friday. I can't wait to see the resin in person. I have seen 2 owner pics of the brown skin on LM Naver (Korean blog site) but no Tan as of yet.

17. @Loeki Ah wow!! Can't wait to see :D

18. @Loeki so exciting! We ordered around the same time, so hopefully my girl will be on shipping soon too. I'm still game to do resin color pics if you are. :)

19. @Cuteasadoll your girl has inspired me to order a Sophia with the Chloe faceup! I love Sophia's sculpt, but not her default faceup, and also love the Chloe faceup. I seriously had no idea you could swap faceups until you posted your girl!:XD:

20. @Kimchi :D Oh my gosh I can't wait to see how Sophia looks with it!! Have you ordered already or is she just on the wishlist right now? Yes I didn't know you could swap until I looked into what "Other Type Faceup" meant!