1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. Hello! I plan on getting Laura on the Harmony Girl Body. Would SD13 or SD16 size heels be best for the high heel feet? I wanted to check so I could look around for boots while I plan for my girl.

2. I'm not sure if SD13 heels would be a better fit or not, but I have mine wearing SD16 heels fine (though they are the sort with adjustable straps)

3. Thank you for letting me know! :3nodding: I appreciate the help.

4. Howdy! Ive got my eye set on a LM little harmony boy body, but i was curious, how well would the heel feet (not heel leg) fit onto that? I was thinking it would be a bit too different size-wise on the ankle joint to look right... but i do so love a heeled shoe lol.

5. I put my vote in for Innocent Roselyn! I have been submitting feedback for an Innocent Roselyn for literal years now, I really hope they’ll make her someday. She’s my grail that doesn’t yet exist :...(

6. I saw that and started filling out the form, then got scared that the doll I want would be the one chosen and I would want that version of him too, so I left the page without completing it. I'm trying to stay strict with my 'small collection' rule and don't want to invite temptation. :XD: Best of luck on your choice!

7. Thank you ~ :XD:

I knew about BJD and Little Monica after Gloomy Demetri sold out , so I hope I can get him this time or Little Monica will release him again someday .

8. Anyone found a wig that fits well on Sophia? She has such a small head...

Monique wigs are way too big.
      Leeke wigs fit with a silicone headcap, but overall look too big

Anyone have any suggestions for wigs that don't look oversized and don't fall off very easily?

9. Crobi wigs in the 8" size fit LM heads perfectly!

10. I'll check that out, thank you!

11. Anyone else ordering Layla? I kind of want to make her a him. She'd make such a cute boy ^_^

12. Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but does anyone know if Little Monica has an SD17 sized body? I'm considering getting a Renonne but I'd like him to share wardrobes with my Switch HD65 boy. The Harmony boy body is only 60-ish cm. Alternatively has anyone done a comparison shot of LM normal skin resin with Switch's? If they're a good fit I might decide on my first hybrid attempt.

13. @raphaelite Little Monica and Switch are not good resin matches at all, at least for Normal skin. If you’d be up for white skin, those actually are pretty close! Both are a pink based white, would be a good candidate for blushing to match.
      But back to normal skin, Little Monica is yellow and only gets yellower with age, while Switch is a peach based color that’s very stable. They’re only going to appear more different as time goes on. If I have time to snap some pics tomorrow I’ll try to add some! I’ve got couple different batches of both Switch and LM normals.

14. Thank you @Cloudedmind for directing me to this body! I wasn't aware that this existed till today. I'm glad that LM is making more sizes now. Ever since venturing into SD17 territory it's hard for me to go back to SD13s.

@Cuteasadoll That is very helpful, thank you so much! If you could snap photos I'd really appreciate it. That's unfortunate; I've always liked Switch's normal skin colour and on closer examination LM's normal skin does look much yellower. It makes me wonder what they'd look like side by side.

15. Is Little Monica generally fairly consistent in offering their tan skin in the summer? I've been DYING to order their Caramel Brown skin for a while now.

16. @revien they may not be the same as a past released tan, but luckily it seems they’re getting regular with offering tans around August! Personally I prefer the original tan releases over what my Caramel Sarubia ended up being, though it’s still a lovely color. If they revert to the old tans, they’re warm tones. If they’re the recent tans, they’re cool tones. Or they may be new altogether, we didn’t get notice of the change it was just “these are the new tans!”

17. I tend towards the cooler toned tans, but honestly it's an either/or thing for me. That's good to know though! I'll hope to see them available again before the year's out then.

18. Hello! I'm new to Little Monica dolls, and I'm hoping to hybrid a Sarubia onto a Mirodoll 60cm body. I saw a Sarubia Muse box opening on YouTube and it seems that she had magnetic joints? Would this be an issue when hybriding a Harmony head to a typical doll with elastic, or are the magnetic joints just for the smaller dolls?