1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. @taichas the magnetic line has not been in production for a long time, the magnet aspect failed immediately and Little Monica replaced all the orders with strung versions of the dolls. It has never been introduced for any other of their lines, so you’ll have no issues at all :3nodding:

2. Thank you so much! I'm so relieved:cheer

3. Little Monica is going to release Gloomy Demetri only either full doll or full set and I only have $200 ...... Whyyyyyyy ?! *sob*

After losing the vote , I though he won't be release this year and now he is here !!!!! I really have a mix feeling about this .

#423 Kiroka, Jul 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    4. Wasn't there a Gloomy Demitri before or is this a re-release thing? I think I missed the survey, I might be asking dumb questions. EDIT: Yes xD

Either way I'm broke why WHY.

I had a series of dreams about Laura recently that caused me to really want to try and afford her. Aahhhh i knew someone was gonna throw a wrench in it

#424 Littlebirdzoom, Jul 16, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    5. I never bought little Monica doll before, can anyone tell me how is their body mobility? Can it stands steady?

Thanks in advance :abow:

6. The only SD body I have experience with is their male Grace body and I do not recommend it if you can help it. Some of the worst posing I've encountered in a while. Just couldn't do anything correctly. If someone has a better experience with this particular body please prove me wrong because it's so pretty and I wanted to love it.

As far as I know with the other bodies people like them enough?

7. Thanks:doh I heard something similar abt their body, so I guess it’s better to just get their head...

8. I'm talking specifically about the grace male body. I have no experience with others, but they look not horrible, not amazing. Above basic but it depends what you want. I wouldn't mind having one I don't think, just not the grace bodies xD

9. I own(ed) all versions of Harmony Girl body (NOT the grace line, the original) and they’re average. They can do what I prefer, stand, sit, pull knees to their chest, and slouch. I’ve also gotten some cute off-balance/one#footed poses with them. The elbows are funky though, and bending range is limited. But they can swivel, so that’s a plus to counter the lack of mid-range hinge. I hope this makes sense in words :sweat heel legs are pretty unstable especially with other brand shoes, but hey there’s no ankle joint so it’s somewhat expected. Heel feet have an easier time finding balance.

I haven’t owned any of their boy bodies so I couldn’t vouch for those.

10. Curious if anyone has seen owner pictures of Layla or Laura (other than mim_nm on Instagram) like on Twitter or anything? I can't find a single one and I'm really in need. Especially Layla.

11. My Giselle came back from getting work done again, I'm so happy with him! He got modded and repainted, as well as body modifications and head-body matching. Now he just needs me to remake his wig

[​IMG]

12. What body did you put him on? I love him!! That mouth though :love

13. He's on a spiritdoll elegance girl body that's been ftm modded :D

14. So.... kind of flipping my lid right now, but can anyone help ID this girl?

Mandarake

The angle makes it hard, but it's definitely not a Sophia. Looking up close and seeing the white eyelashes combined, the shape of the eyeliner, the shape of the cupid bow and lips/lip paint... everything is screaming the VIP Monica to me.

She is also currently on her way home to me as some weird, expensive gamble I was willing to take because reasons. Well, not me, but an early holiday gift from my husband. Monica is the perfect girl I never thought I'd get. So either it's going to be her or it's going to be the most expensive basic head I've ever bought XD

And now I'm wondering what resins match with LM white.

#434 Littlebirdzoom, Nov 19, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2019

15. Honestly, she looks like Monica to me. Please share more pictures of her when she arrives. And congratulations! :D

16. Coming back around to drop my modded giselle boy, he finally got some decent pictures

[​IMG]

17. Yeah I think so too. Thank you so much, I feel so fortunate and excited and I'll definitely share lots of pictures! :D She might not have a body for a month or two, but we'll get there. lol

18. Did anyone see those new limited skin colors?? :O I'm stoked for Innocent Sophia (I thought it was Gloomy for a minute and got really excited, ah well). I know they said we'd see more soon, but I'm wondering what all of it means

19. Hello, I was wondering if anyone has have the Grace Harmony male body and what do you think about the poseability? I've seen earlier in this thread that some have said it's not that great at posing, but it looks nice and would probably be a good match for a hybrid I have in mind so I'm hoping to hear more about the Grace male body.

A bit of background: I do have the Harmony boy body type B (63cm), and have owned the type A body as well. I've found that the knees can be a bit weird sometimes. The pelvis joint in the 3-part torso body gives me more trouble so I prefer the 2-part torso joint which the Grace body has so I'm hoping it'll be at least similar to their 63cm body's poseability, if nothing else.

20. I've decided to order Laura in purple with the B faceup as I think it would look just gorgeous on her. She would look like an elf. I've been planning to get Laura some time next year because I adore her, but purple~