1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. I couldn't stand the Grace body. He couldn't do a single thing I wanted, even sit properly and stay that way. However, I also didn't try to fix it. The poses seen in the body's page are pretty much the extent of it. His slouch and arch is sad (like, equivalent to a MNF hip "joint". doesn't move, why is it even there?). The body is definitely meant for looks over anything else, but depending on what you want to do it's not the worst thing out there. The Harmony body is better at posing than the Grace in my experience, but I didn't own them both at the same time for a direct comparison.

2. First of all, thank you for your detailed reply! For the last part, if you've handled both Harmony and Grace body and think the Harmony body poses better, then I'm reconsidering on the Grace body hah... in my opinion, the harmony body was okay, but not great per se...

Some questions: when you mention he can't sit properly and stay that way, do you mean he would lean back and go to a lying position? For example, does he need something to support his back to sit straight? I'm not the type to need my dolls to do alot but they have to be able to sit and stand well minimally because that's how I leave then out or pose them in photos. If they can't even sit without support then it might really be an issue (I already have one body like that, I don't want another )

Also, about torso posing, I took a closer look at the official photos and the torso range of motion doesnt look like much. But if he can at least sit without support I might be able to overlook that >_<

3. I actually ordered a Luke head on the Grace Harmony Boy body at the beginning of November and I took a risk because there is absolutely nothing online about that body. I have high hopes about the possibility from looking at the photos, seems he also has double jointed knees. I’ll most likely be getting him this month so I’ll do my best to post photos and talk about the body when I get him!

4. Ive already placed my order but I just came across a post about how useless the heel leg is... problem is, I ordered the heel leg with my doll, and only the heel leg X.X

Can anyone confirm if the Grace / Harmony girl can wear Volks SDgr high heels and be able to stand in it?

5. Ohh, that's great! I hope you'll receive him soon. ^^ I'll look forward to hearing your review of the body! Indeed, there's very little online about this body :(

6. @Littlebirdzoom
      Congratulations, Im really happy you could get one without having to first qualify becoming a VIP White member! She's been there for quite a while, if I recall correctly, I remember seeing her in Nakano Broadway last august. Im sure many who have passed her are regretting it now that you have successfully identified her as the exclusive Monica (with the default faceup too!) :)

Which body are you getting her on? I personally always loved the pictures of her on the Grace Harmony body, I like her longer neck and broader shoulders, it fits Monica's mature face but I can also see her just as beautiful on the Harmony body.

Did you place your order for Laura in purple? I just checked back the thread to see any mention of the high heel leg, and how it fits SDgr Girl by Volks heels and I came across your post. I promise you its complete coincedence that Ive considered ordering the same thing but switched to Giselle last minute.

Ive seen some event pictures and the choco tan looks very beautiful, sort of similar to Fairyland Tan. Snow purple Im surprised to see looks almost white with a slight purple tint, I expected it more purple but its still beautiful.

7. Interesting! She just showed up on the website shortly before I bought her (I check way too often). So I wonder why no one bought her.

Not sure what body I want her on. I still need to research the Grace body mobility, because the male Grace body (as I've mentioned above) is a nightmare. So I figured I'd just get her on the Harmony body. I wish I could stick her on a white SD16 body though, but I'd probably have to blush the neck and that's a pain. I did buy Gloomy Sophia in purple instead since I adore her so much! I got the high heel feet instead of the whole leg though. I might go back and get Laura in purple as well if I can afford it because the idea of it is just dreamy!! I want to see your Giselle when you get her! did you order her with a faceup?

Can you show us links to the tan? I loved it, but I'm so picky about tan colors and the last few browns LM released were so goddamn dark and weird.

8. Which little Monica doll has the inside label of HA27? I think that would be a regular harmony doll.

9. Yoooo, so anyone receive November orders yet? I contacted LM but apparently my order’s delayed till end of January.

10. Which doll are you talking about?

11. It’s ok, I got a reply from them and it’s actually not a little harmony but a bigger Harmony doll!

12. I’m freaking out everyone! Yesterday my first ever doll came in the mail unexpectedly! Here’s Luke on the grace body! :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Did anyone who ordered the purple skin color get their dolls yet?

EDIT: Actually, did anyone? LM usually is a lot faster than this, I know the virus situation is happening but it's surprising.

#454 Littlebirdzoom, Mar 4, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    14. Hi everyone! I`m new here, I love LittleMonica dolls very much!
      Can somebody say, the heads of Sophia and Roselyn same size?

15. Hello, I'm new to the thread :)
      LM used to sell their sculpts through Ndoll?
      I have an MSdoll Drayton vampire but in his headcap is a piece that says Ndoll.
      Am I making things up or does Drayton have some resemblance to Harmony Demetri? I wonder if it's the same sculptor.

16. Hi guys,

I’m not sure if I’m the only one hasn’t receive Innocent Enrill (Head) yet.

The order has been placed from little Monica official website on last Christmas, which has been almost 6 month by now... their expected shipping time was about 4 month.

10 days ago I sent an enquiry through their website, but no one get back to me. Then I sent them an email this Wednesday in case their website has got some problem receiving questions, again, no one get back to me.

This is my first time shopping with little Monica and so far it doesn’t feel good. I’m not sure if they forgot about my order, or the shipping has been delayed. But I wish someone at least can contact me and give me an update.

Just wonder if anyone have the same problem? :doh

17. I have had some of my orders take 6 months, so I wouldn’t get worried about it being forgotten. Have you checked the message board? All the messages from ten days ago have been responded to!

18. I forgot about the message board, I’ve left a message on the board, hopefully can get some respond ASAP. :) Thanks

19. gloomy + secret roselyn are out! they look so good. roselyn is my favorite LM girl so i'm glad she's getting releases! but sad i can't get them, haha.

edit: also glad to see some new hand parts, too. i was wondering when they would release another version. c: