1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. I ordered 2 secret roselyns. specifically a head and one with a boy body.

2. I changed my dolls eyes and I think they suit him so much more :)
      [​IMG]

3. Hey, I'm still pretty new to the hobby and I have a kind of silly question- was the vampire Enrill a one-off event, or does he come back every Halloween?
      I've kind of fallen in love with Vampire!Enrill, but I don't know how easy it'll be to find a one-off rare sculpt.

4. @cherubkeats - No dumb questions! It's all overwhelming when you're new.

So the term "one-off" means more like one-of-a-kind which is literally 1 doll worldwide. The Vampire Enrill versions were not one-offs, rather they are considered "limited editions" because they were offered for a limited period of time and so there are more than 1 worldwide.

From what I've seen Limited Little Monica dolls aren't impossible to find 2nd hand (and usually decent 2nd hand prices)... but they aren't the most common. Little Monica seems to favor Enrill when they do limited releases, so I feel confident that another Vampire Enrill will grace us once again. :) He has had 3 SD (large size doll) releases as a Vampire and one in the little MSD size.

5. @Dybbuk - Thank you! I actually didn't know one-off had a specific meaning in this hobby- always good to learn something new!

Vampire Enrill is so pretty. :D

Yeah, I have a couple MSDs (they were presents from a friend who was thinning out her collection) and I'd like to start thinking about getting my first SD.

6. @cherubkeats : Yes its interesting how terms change meanings across hobbies. But yeah, Vamp Enrill is gorgeous and I'm gonna assume the sales have been substantial since he's had 3 vamp versions. Just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

And as a collector of mostly SDs, they are my favorite size. I have one SD Little Moncia and he's amazing. They are very well made high quality dolls! <3

7. He's actually just become available again today :).

Haha yesterday I was thinking to myself: "I think I have all the dolls I need for now. I'm going to resist Souldoll's Judith and just focus on the dolls I have." And then Little Monica dropped their event on us :lol::lol::lol:.

So I guess I need a Symphony Roselyn in the event skin :). I'll think about it for a few days as I always do but I'm pretty sure I'll get her.

Anyone else taking advantage of their new event?

8. @laquaza I really didn't understand what their event was about when I first read the graphic and now coming here I'm realizing it's a mass re-release of all their special limited dolls!!! :aeyepop: This must be a dream (or nightmare) for people! ...and also with the inclusion of tan resin. :eek: I'm going to be kind to myself and throw my phone and laptop out the window so I don't look too hard.

A Symphony Roselyn is going to look like a dream in that tan color! I hope you get her~ :blush

9. Yes and my boss just convinced me to work full time for 2 months. I guess I know where that extra money is going ;). And I was confused by their graphic as well at first.

10. @laquaza hahaha in the famous words of Donna Meagle... "TREAT YO'SELF!" Two months of full time work warrants a pretty dolly for sure ;)

I'm not sure why it was so confusing to me. When I stopped myself to read it, it made sense... but it just felt convoluted at first glance. I've been looking at their site too much... I'm kinda tempted by the sleepy Broken Enrill, but I'm in the process of purchasing a new home and brain is like... "You can't live inside a doll you nut!". :XD: Hope others will take advantage of this wonderful event. A lot of companies never do mass re-releases like this! <3

11. Congrats on the new home :). And I think they might re-release some more later this year.

12. I wish I could participate in the limited release event so badly!! But only being available as full dolls puts them out of my budget, so I do hope y’all can get some beauties and share them!

13. @laquaza I hope you are right! <3 I have always wanted some of their dolls in tan, and it seems every time they kick off an event I've already tied up my money elsewhere.

@Cuteasadoll Hopefully they will do the event again! I wish they had head orders too ;~; Not that I need another disembodied head rolling around here. :sigh

14. ....oh nooooooo... little monica events..... my heart can't take it....

(Also, silly question, has there ever been an open-eyed version of the Vampire Enrill sculpt that ISN'T MSD, or is it just Little Enrill?)

15. @cherubkeats : hahaha ask and ye shall receive from the dolly gods!

Yes there has been. He was released back in 2010 (OMG 10 years ago... ) Here is his old sales page (HERE), it's hard to find on their site. The first version was very much in the style of old BJD vampire releases... basically elf ears and fangs, but I always thought he was cute. Sadly this version is not included in the Special Event sale going on now. Just his later incarnations with the gloomy eyes and open mouths.

16. I've just placed my order for Symphony Roselyn in the event skin. And they were kind enough to add the event skin option to the additional parts (heel feet and fist hands) for me.
      I am still not used to this kind of customer service :D but so far doll manufacturers have been a lot more accommodating than lolita brands ;). Obviously it's a different market and dolls are made to order unlike lolita clothing. But still. I am really grateful they are willing to work with their customers so much.

On another note I am kinda sad the Grace girl body has no torso joint. Otherwise I might have ordered this body instead of the Harmony girl body.

17. @laquaza oh my gosh YES I’m so excited to see your girl when she’s home! Hope it’s a quick processing time.
      And I feel the same about the grace body, I’ve considered it and then decided against it for the same reason

18. @laquaza : Congratulations! :dance Can't wait to see that beautiful head mold in that tan color! LM has always been a great company. I've ordered only one doll directly from them, but they were so quick to process, and their presentation is just wonderful. I'm not surprised they were so helpful~

I'm rather surprised that the Grace body wouldn't get a torso joint either like their older bodies. Usually as doll companies release more bodies, the engineering becomes more intricate as well. Oh well~ She'll look great on the Harmony too.

19. My Symphony and Innocent Roselyns from December have shipped! Hopefully they arrive safely~

20. OMG, congrats!!