1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. *sneaks in*
      Hello everyone.
      Been a while since I posted here, just wanted to share some Sophia love.<3
      Still my grail doll after all these years. :blush

[​IMG]IMG_5783_3 by keliyara, on Flickr

2. @Amadiel : Such a gorgeous Sophia! She is a lovely angelic mold. Who did her custom faceup? I particularly love her forehead marking <3

I haven't paid doll tax in a while either, and I don't share this boy nearly enough~ He is one of the Artist Editions of Dyuke customized by Mihwa. I got him several years ago but never really "found his look". I got this leather Dream of Doll outfit in a trade and switched out his wig and voila~ whole new boy!

[​IMG]

3. @Dybbuk Your Dyuke looks awesome. I love his style.

4. She is so beautiful :love. I love pink hair with green eyes. And that lace top looks so delicate.

Oh wow he looks stunning now :love. I love his faceup.

5. @Dybbuk Thank you. <3 Her face-up was done by lovely Mikiyochii.
      Love the outfit on your Dyuke. : ) So detailed.
      @laquaza Thank you, the lace top is from Kalcia. Sadly, her shop on Etsy has been offline for a while now. :(

6. Guys I'm having issues, I really want that new Sweet Sophia and I don't know what to do. The new Grace Echo body is gorgeous too I'm in love.

7. @DessyChan I'm in the same boat! Sweet Sophia looks so pretty, especially with how they styled her. I think I'm going to order her head sculpt soon so I can make another hybrid. I was originally planning on getting regular Sophia down the line, but I like this sweet version a lot more. I recently received Chloe and she is my first Little Monica doll. I guess it's time to get a second one... :abambi:

8. I'm really loving the new Grace Echo body. The large bust looks really good,, but I'm questioning how hard it would be to find clothes that would fit that size :sweat
      Sweet Sophia is really pretty too, and I'm on the fence to whether or not I should get her. *_*

9. Anyone knows a good agent that can allow long layaway plan? I got Gisele vampire last month and now I want to order Roselyn in coco cream with new echo body. I was hoping I wouldn’t like the event skin so I can pass this time but oops too bad. And now my wallet is screwed again lol.

I know denver doll but they don’t lower package value so I’ll end up paying extra few hundreds for tax which is not an ideal.

10. Hello everyone ^_^ It's my first time posting here. I got my very first bjd last month from Little Monica (-:

He's currently on a grace boy body, but I eventually want to hybrid him with a 70cm one. I know there's the grand harmony line, but I was looking at other company bodies like from popo or switch too. I've been doing lots of research on resin matching, but it seems a lot of information is older. Does anyone have any recommendations or pictures of 70 bodies that match well with Little monica normal skin?

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

11. I have been looking at the Grace Echo body too! I have a vinyl doll with a larger bust and I haven't had a problem finding lots of clothes for her. I feel the echo body would go well in dollfie dream clothes (:

12. @Kammi Your boy looks so cute! What sculpt is he?

13. Luts NS matches with Little Monica NS quite well. Their SSDF should be in the right size range or if you want him to be even taller they have taller guys as well.

14. Thank you ^_^ He's Kun!

Thanks for the info ^^ I just took a look at the ssdf body, looks pretty! Though any taller and the head to body proportion might be a bit off to me I feel. I wonder if little monica would ever touch the 75cm range.

#494 Kammi, Jul 13, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021
    15. Does anyone know which company with white skin match LM white? I want to change the grace girl body to another one as the body drives me crazy. It can’t pose anything good enough. The whole body is like single-joint to me. I like Angell Studio body but not sure their white skin will match, and their neck is thinner than LM

16. Thank you for letting me know! But wouldn't the shoulder areas not fit as I think dollfie dream has narrower shoulder width than the Grace Echo body. Now that Little Monica is offering cocoa cream skintone, I'm thinking about getting Sarubia in that skin tone on Grace Echo. Aaahhh, I already have too many expenses for the month so I wanna say no but also yes lol

17. Unfortunately, the measurements make it really clear that Dollfie Dream clothes are *not* going to fit on the Echo body.

DD waist: 14.5cm
      Echo waist: 16.3cm
      DD hip: 22.5cm
      Echo hip: 25.7cm
      DD shoulder width: 12cm
      Echo shoulder width: 14cm
      DD L bust: 25cm
      Echo regular bust: 26.4 <-- already bigger than the largest DD bust size
      Echo big bust: 28.8cm

And if you're thinking that DDdy clothes would work, I have more bad news for you: the DDdy bust is still only 26.5cm, about the same size as the Echo *regular* bust, but still waaaaay smaller than the Echo *big* bust.

Maybe some DDdy clothes might work on the Echo's *regular* bust, but you're still dealing with a 2cm difference in the shoulders and a 5cm difference in leg length, meaning any shirts fitted close to DDdy's shoulders won't go over the Echo's broader ones, and any skirts/pants for DDdy will run short on the Echo too.

18. Oh no, that's not good news. I guess at first glance they seemed similar in size, but should have checked the exact numbers. ): This is going to make me reconsider that body.

19. At least skirts made for SDGr girls should fit Grace girls and the new SDF 65 girl body from Luts has similar measurements overall. And I bet Luts is going to release Clothes for her.

But the regular Harmony body has absolutely no problem fitting in SDGr clothing and thus has an amazing selection at her disposal.

20. Hello! I need some advice! I had ordered the Enrill Symphony head a while back. I received it and he is gorgeous! I now have the funds to purchase a body for him, but I wasn't sure which way to go (harmony/grace/grand). I actually don't have any SDs yet, so I don't currently have a preference in size. I was originally leaning towards the Grace body since that's the one in the company photos.

I wonder if those that have multiple sized Little Monica male SDs have any comparison photos? Or even how they look with other company SDs. This probably won't be my last (:

Just came across your post after doing some lurking on older posts! I wanted to ask, after now having him for a couple months, how do you like the Grace body?

#500 myuupi, Jul 17, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021