1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. I don't have any comparison photos since I only have one sdboy, but I do have the grace body if you had any questions on it ^^ I wrote a few pros and cons about it on my doll profile too.

2. Ah thank you! I will take a look!

3. Sorry for the late response lol! I've had him for over a year now and I am really satisfied with this body. The sculpt is gorgeous in person, especially the detailing on the hands and torso. Compared to my other BJD, this doll sits so firmly due to a notch on the legs. I never feel unsafe while displaying him since he sits and stands really well. On to possibility, when I first received him he was strung pretty tight so posing was difficult. However, after a year, his range of posing has definitely increased. If you're looking for a body that is good for displaying and looks aesthetically pleasing, the grace body is a great option. If you want to do complicated poses though, the body might not be for you.

[​IMG]
      This is what he looks like today :3

4. @mxwutter Thank you so much! It took me so long to put it all together and find his style.

5. I’m just wondering if anyone see the earlobes of vampire sarubia looks bigger than normal earlobes or it’s just me? They looks weirdly big imo. I wish they made pointy ears like vampire chloe but they went with this ear shape

and I’m debating about the sandy gray skin because it looks almost like white skin to me but LM photos don’t really reflect the real colour usually :doh

6. Does anyone feel like that kid in school who raises their hand after a quiz and says "Does Gloomy Vampire Sarubia count as the right answer?" :XD:

She's cute, but not needing any seductive vampire ladies right now. I hope they might offer the masks separately though! <3

7. They do offer the masks separately :). And I feel you on that "Gloomy Vampire Sarubia" ;). She looks amazing but I shall refrain. That wig on the other hand...

8. @laquaza : Oh awesome!!! ^_^ I haven't had a chance to check yet because I'm on my work computer (Zoom meeting time~) but LM's website gets flagged as unsafe because they offer the "Hot Body" :XD:

9. Does anyone own the new echo body?
      I'm very curious about its posing abilities, and if it's true that works better than the other LM body types.

I searched online for some reviews too but without much luck.

10. @Quinn.nnp has a grace echo girl in cocoa cream. I'm sure she can tell you more about it.

11. Today I took advantage of the nice weather and took my beautiful Soraya (Roselyn: Symphony) out for some pictures. This isn't her usual style but I think the colors suit her well.
      [​IMG]

12. Ugh I'm so heartbroken to hear of Little Monica's closing. Their dolls are truly something special... wondering if I should snag those "always admired" dolls before they're gone. With how few I've seen of certain sculpts, no doubt certain LM dolls will become a rarity. :(

13. Me too, I'm so sad. I just got into the hobby so i haven't gotten one of their dolls but they were on my list to get in the future. I dont currently have the money. So sad..

14. Such a fast shut down too! Last sales in August? *_*
      I think dde has some LM dolls in stock but not the ones I was hoping to get. There's no way I can get them all before they go away, what a bummer.
      I hope everyone in the company is ok!

15. @Cydril : It is very sudden... I was curious as to the reason too but like you, I hope everyone is ok and if this is what they need to do to be ok, then I support the decision. Just so sad when such a big name in our hobby goes away. Reminds me of the shock I felt when Dream of Doll went away. :( *siiigh* I may finally get an Eden/Enrill if finances allow~

16. Man, that news had me crying all morning. They just released new things, I wonder why it happened so suddenly. To say I'm heartbroken is a massive understatement. They brought all the magic of this hobby to me and I wouldn't be here without them. Nothing can replace the beauty of their dolls and there will forever be a hole in my heart from this loss. I wish we could do something to keep them around, even if it's funding somehow. This world is getting so difficult for everyone to survive in. I truly wish them the best and all the happiness. There will never be another company like Little Monica.

17. Dream of Doll was even worse for me because we never even got a bye your leave, they just up and disappeared. At least with LM I can pick up some heads I'd been meaning to get. It'd be nice if they offered them in choco brown or some other tan though.

18. omg I'm so sorry. That sounds so difficult to deal with and get past. I'm very nervous that they will get too many orders and close early. I plan on ordering 5 or so heads of the tops wishlist ones I've been wanting. There's so many sculpts I want, but money is so difficult right now. If they offered any tan shade at all I'd be over the moon. It seems quite a few people want it, so let's hope they consider it.

19. It's so weird they decided to close suddenly after new sculpt release this summer and new clothes. I know they make most of sale during events, especially with limited skin colour, so I don't understand why they don't offer more events like that to make sales. They even attended the doll event in Korea and sold offline Sweet Sophia.

There are so much potential they could do. One thing I could think of is the sculptor or the founder decided to quit and they have no one to keep the brand going. It's a pity because I haven't found any company offering such special resin type. Their resin feels good and not shiny like other brands. I hope they offer all special skin colour and limited sculpts in their last sale so people can get the chance to collect their dolls.