1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. @Cuteasadoll, once I get my budget updated and taxes filed (i.e. adult things :XD: ), I'll be placing my order! I've been doing lots of dolly head and body swapping and a body opened up that I think would be perfect for her. I've loved Sophia since she was an nDoll Aiko (though I'll admit it took me years to figure out that Sophia and Aiko were one and the same :sweat ), so I think it's about time I just got her already.:lol:

2. @Kimchi Oh so just a head order! I've seen those go out pretty fast :D

3. That's always good to hear! Either way, I'm very patient. It'll be a nice change of pace, though, to be able to put a doll together, faceup and all, right after opening the box.:XD:

4. My brown resin sophia shipped! I'm so excited to share her here. :D

5. @rianne So exciting! I am down for the pics. I can't wait! Package is in New York now.

I only wish that I could say the same for the Makoeyes I ordered a month ago. Lol! Had no idea the processing time was kinda long...

6. @Loeki Yay! I'm so excited about these tan lovelies coming in.

And yeah, Mako typically takes a month to make eyes, but they are like clockwork ime. I've never had to wait more than that 4 week production time.

7. Haha, nevermind adult things - I just placed my order.:roll: There was a wig I wanted to add and didn't want to risk it going out of stock in the meantime.:P

8. @Kimchi Yessssss can't wait to see her!

9. Had a little dress up photoshoot with Rain today :3nodding: Featuring her beau, Karis;):love
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Lovely couple! Your Rain is just gorgeous!

11. Just a bundle of cuteness!!!!:whee:

12. Hello LM doll family !

I haven't been active in the hobby for a few months now, but I just wanted to drop a photo of my girl, Jin-hee/Ginny here before I disappear again ;3

She's a Harmony Sophia, in normal skin

[​IMG]

13. @Cuteasadoll What a lovely couple! She is working both of those looks.

@Ciel98 Your Ginny is so precious!

My Tan Sophia just came in the mail. Will be posting photos soon!!!

14. Haha, looks like it's attack of the Sophias!xD

15. Hardly wanted to do any sort of box opening focus, but here is a few shots. Also no time or patience to really edit them right now. lol!:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Here are some more quick shots of her with face up and wig. Very pleased with her tan. Its got a nice warm color and seems darker than website a bit. I love that it is though!!! Was nervous at doing her faceup but happy it came put well on my first try on her. 3rd Try on BJD 8n general.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. @Loeki She's FLAWLESS oh my goodness! :D:love How is the resin quality? from photos it look's like there's barely any seam lines or marbling!

18. Resin is nice and smooth. However the seam lines are pretty prevalent on her inner calves. I will show later. But I expected this especially with Tan. No Marbling not even in joints area. Very satisfied with my Rosemary. Thanks!

19. @Loeki wow, she is gorgeous! Such a lovely rich tan color. Love your faceup and styling for her too; she's such a lady!