1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. I just received the Migidoll hands and sadly their Milk White is paper white compare to LM pink white. There it goes my hybrid plan. But their Sugar White matches my Taerin rose white and AS milk so I may get one body in that colour.

I’m kinda regret not getting another LM white body now. I’m messaging an agent to see if they can squeeze in another order of body with big bust for me, since I have too many floating heads and 1 body isn’t enough.

I’m thinking of Souldoll new white skin. They said it has pink tone so that’s an option too. If anyone has Souldoll that can confirm the resin match it would be great.

2. Feeling a bit of hybrid blues too, but I really did not want to get their Grace Harmony body after reading reviews. It would be ideal if my floating head could just share the body with my Luts doll, since that was my original hybrid plan. *_*

At this point if the difference isn't too big, I'm still willing to accept a hybrid option if the body poses well and the proportions match. Maybe blush the hands to match the face more.

I've heard that for Little Monica, their resin also varies quite a bit depending on the batch. Would anyone with Little Monica WS resin from different batches be able to confirm this?

3. I use LM WS from 2020 and 2022 on a frankenstein'd body. There wasn't much difference to me. Or at least I am pretty sure the difference comes from very slight yellowing. But the inside of the head from 2020 still looks the same as the my 2022 sample.

There's a good chance DF-H has a WS sample from Little Monica. The 58cm girl's neck should still fit while their 63cm girl's neck is definitely too thick.

And I took the WS resin comparison pictures with Luts WS but I still need to crop them small enough for DOA and add the text. I'll try to do so tomorrow.

4. I have seen hybrid of DF-H big girl body with Roselyn head. DF-H will work but I don’t like their resin. It’s too shiny compare to the matte look of LM resin.

Sb told me LM white skin will loose the pink tone over time, but my Giselle still looks very pink after 2 years. In photos she looks almost paper white though. And I don’t think LM white resin is different every time. I got Giselle in white bc sb told me their white shines like pearl, and it’s exactly like that. It has a translucent look itself. I still haven’t found any other white like that. If it’s not bc of LM hands I wouldn’t think of hybrid.

5. So I finally got my ass up and finished the resin comparison between Little Monica and Luts:
      [​IMG]
      In my opinion: NS matches, WS does not match at all

In case anyone is curious: I put all of my resin comparisons into this folder.

6. It’s a surprised to see LM WS turns more pinkish over time haha. I heard their WS would turn paper white but it’s not true.

7. I've heard that LM white can be matched with supia light rose white. I'm actually thinking of pairing the head I ordered with supia ballerina body. I wonder about the proportions, has anyone done this match before?

8. Does LM white perhaps match Dollfie Dream Semi white? If so Sadol has several SQLab girl bodies that can be ordered in DD SW.

9. Unfortunately, LM white is even whiter than DD semi white:

if the picture doesn’t show up:
      https://i.ibb.co/M8g6N2t/D7-E2-C661-F038-46-BD-88-AD-456-B5-F3-B16-DA.jpg
      [​IMG]

And I initially thought LM white would be as pink as Rosenlied’s white but it is even pinker. I did preorder an AkagiDoll big baby body in RL white to make a big baby Gloomy Sarubia… hopefully the colour difference wont be too stark with a faceup.

Resin comparison with RL:
      https://i.ibb.co/T8FGXhv/0-C3-E1-BDA-FCB4-4178-AE26-FD4-CDE82-A137.jpg
      [​IMG]

10. I just got notice that my LM heads have shipped.

11. My heads showed up today, and they look lovely. I got mine in white, which is a very light bubble gum pinky white color. Compared to my Switch Rosy white dolls the heads make Switch RS look almost normal peach in comparison.

12. My heads arrived yesterday and I've been putting off opening them up. I want to see them but I'm also so sad this will be my last LM box opening :{

I got my first LM doll in 2011...

13. Sorry for the double post- Heres LM NS and WS against 4S Doll. The NS is a decent match, LM is a little bit lighter.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. I ordered Haazel with a harmony boy body back in September to save money but I kinda regret it now since it might not suit Haazel :doh

Now I'm trying to decide if I should make a hybrid or just hope it looks good with Haazel's head :,)

15. Speaking of hybrids, does anyone happen to know how big the neck hole is for Eden or their other 1/3rd scale heads are? I really want the Luts Muse body but since it's been released in another version I'm not sure which to pick. (https://denofangels.com/threads/luts-mychoice-senior-delf-muse-release.863974/)

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Edit: I found the neck measurements for the Grace Harmony body 's neck. I answered my own question! Good news, the new Luts body should work well with my precious Eden head!
      I'm looking forward to making baby's first hybrid!!

#635 moonlightnocturne, Dec 7, 2022
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    16. Hi guys, I don't see Little Monica dolls in Alice's Collection anymore, is there any other reliable dealer that sells LM?

17. @NuttyRojita Little Monica closed their business at the end of September. You'll only be able to buy their dolls second hand now.

18. Hello all! I got my LM Chloe in on Dec.14th and I was blown away by how beautiful she is. Feeling really sad that I didn't order from them sooner. :(

Unfortunately, I thought that LM white would match Sadol white since others said LM white was a pink-tone, but I was surprised to see Chloe was a lot more ghostly pale than I thought! (Photo of White Chloe on White Sadol neck in the spoiler below.) I tried comparing her with every white skin doll I have and she beats everyone out except a Miracledoll Jing I got earlier this year.

Hope this tiny shred of info helps anybody in some way at least. For now I'm alright with keeping her like this since the body is as pretty as she is.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#638 crappyshappyshaw, Jan 4, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    19. WOOW Chloe's faceup is so so pretty :frownyblush: I'm starting to regret everything and anything hahahaha, Wished I could have snatched Haazel at the right time :sweat

20. So I'm reviving this thread as my Sweet Sophia + grace harmony body and Sarubia heads are here! I'll maybe take pics later. I'm thinking about getting the dreaming doll 16elva body for my Sarubia in their pink white skin tone.