1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your Sophia!!:D

2. Had a question about the hands but nevermind. The filled in gaps are normal. ><

#62 Loeki, Mar 30, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    3. I waited until I got the second confirmation email from DDE to post here, I just secured my grail, a Secret Roselyn!! I purchased the full Gloomy Roselyn they had in stock, with the extra head! I even called them twice to ensure they could accommodate my 6 month layaway, and that the "mystery head" was in fact Secret Roselyn! I'm so over the moon right now!
      I figure there's no point in updating the waiting room, because she's already been made, and I'm only doing layaway to afford the payments while I'm in school and working less. But I can't wait to get her! I fully plan to pay her off early when I get the time to work more days a week.

4. @Loeki I love her face-up, she is absolutely gorgeous! I am starting to want to add a tan/brown LM girl in my wishlist now:XD:

5. She's here! This is sophia in the brown resin tone. It's clearly much warmer and a couple shades lighter than the tan.

[​IMG]summer by komorebi, on Flickr

6. Oooooh I'm so excited to see some tan/brown girls!!! They're both sooo beautiful! Sophia looks really great in these darker skin tones. :D Congratulations to you both!

7. Brown is such a lovely color, hoping to see more brown/tan girls:aheartbea
      @rianne May I ask if her seam line is pretty obvious or is there none?

8. Thanks @overlordu!

@mo29368 They're not really obvious. She's one of the smoothest dolls I've ever had.

9. @rianne Ohhhhh its so lovely and rich like caramel! Can't wait to see her all done up.

10. Thank you @Loeki. I gave her a temporary look. She'll get repainted with the next batch of commissions, but I wanted to be able to do some fashion shoots in the meantime.

[​IMG]summer by -木漏れ日-

11. Oh my god, she is so gorgeous. *dies* Also that shirt is cute as hell! Ahhhh!! :chibi
      (You can thank the new DoA notifications that I'm here so fast like a stalker ahahaha)

12. @rianne - Wow! I know you said this is a temporary look - but I think it's just perfect! She is super pretty, I love the eyes and eyelashes you gave her as well.

13. @overlordu hahaha, well I'm flattered. And thanks! It's a lovesprung dress. :3 They make the cutest items.

@faireva I like this look a lot; it just doesn't give the 'feeling' I was hoping for with her. I do like the white lashes. Though, so that will probably stay.

14. @rianne ahh I missed your reply >_< sorry and thanks! It's quite amazing since I often hear tan dolls tend to have heavy seam lines. Also her face up is so beautiful:D love the white lashes!

15. @mo29368 No problem. I looked closer, and she really doesn't seem to have any seam lines. It's pretty amazing. And thank you!

16. I repainted Summer's lips to better reflect her actual look. It's not perfect, but she feels right now.

[​IMG]summer by komorebi, on Flickr

17. Guys I'm loosing my shit. I think I found the perfect doll for me. I was on the Little Monica website and decided to look at the limited edition/special harmony dolls and saw Monica?! ---- # Little Monica # ---- WHAT?! Does anyone know anything about her and how she was sold/when she was available?! It says she was only available to VIP members...not sure though.

18. @Magical Ghoul OKAY SO Monica is for VIP members. You get her head (blank) for free when you become a VIP member. To become a VIP member, you must spend $3000 with Little Monica, all on your one account. Once a year, February 4th, the anniversary of the founding of Little Monica, is when they upgrade members to VIP status. So even if you spent your $3000 say, now, you would not become a VIP member until February 4th, 2017.

Here is the page with all these details too.

19. Holy hell, you'd think she was gold-plated or something!:XD: Though I like the concept of a "loyalty" gift, the exclusivity is a downer for anyone who wants her.

20. @Kimchi Yeah I was actually bummed I have a $650 doll on layaway through DDE that won't go toward my total! I'd be halfway there to getting Monica with that added in! But it's only a small bummer, because it's my grail at DDE and limited and I want her way more than Monica.