1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Harmony Line (Part 3)

Jan 16, 2016

1. Very interesting! I am sure he will be gorgeous. I am thinking about a sophia boy and probably a sarubia boy in a future, so I would love to know if heads are compatible with boy bodies ^^

2. I know LM gives you the option to switch out a girl body for a boy body, I'm planning on hybriding and likely doing some mod work on the neck if needed.
      But good luck! I've been looking into getting a Sarubia boy in the future as well, wouldn't that face make such a sweet boy?

3. @NamelessPierrot Congrats on your purchase!

I agree with rianne, these boys are stunning!

4. Eeee he's absolutely gorgeous! I love the Haazel sculpt so much, it's so great seeing other owners and their take on him :)

5. Thanks! Haazel is a really beautuful sculpt! However there are not much pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more Haazels!

6. I brought my Haazel again. He looks so different from different angles!
      [​IMG]理树 by 月冠MoonCrown, 於 Flickr

7. He is so gorgeous:D love the black and white contrast:aheartbea
      It's been a long time since the last time I have post Sakuya here, hope to find some more innocent Kliff/Kliff owner!
      [​IMG]

8. #108 Mayumi_Nyu, May 10, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
    9. I got my innocent Chloe in normal skin today.
      She's a beauty, a delicate sculpt with a wonderful makeup.

I put her on a delf body (in real skin normal) and I think the match is perfect, both in proportion and in color.
      [​IMG]

I'm still wondering on the name, but I'm amazed. I've always loved Littlemonica dolls, especially the innocent version, I'm so happy I finally got one :D

BTW, with a different makeup, I think this mold can also play as a beautiful boy :blush

10. @Mayumi_Nyu Yes she's a girl~
      @MissStraw ahh finally an innocent Chloe! I really adore her innocent ver.:aheartbea She is really gorgeous, is her face-up the default one?

11. Thank you! I'm happy you like her too, I'm in love!

She has the default "A makeup":blush offered for this event. There was also a B makeup, darker and with a little painted tear, but i preferred this one. <3

12. Hi guys,

I've just fallen for LM dolls and will hopefully be able to afford one of their girls next year.

What do you think of the girl body? It is worth the money? or should I better try to hybrid?

Kindly,
      Lythtis

13. @Lythtis The body does have some problems, but it's not so bad I want to go through with making a hybrid for all my LM dolls (I will be putting the Secret Roselyn head on a Luts body just for body variation in my crew). Single jointed knees have never been a problem for me. She stands solidly. The elbow joint has a very nice line to it, though it's a little limited with how they designed the peanut piece. To bend past 90˚ it locks into a more bent position, and that's it. But it still swivels around and looks nice! And then the overall sculpting of the body I think is beautiful :love

14. @Cuteasadoll Thank you so much for your reply! We share the same opinion: the body looks gorgeous aesthetic-wise *__* Ans concerning the "problems" you mentioned, they are not really "problems" for me because I think every companies bodies has some designing flaws.

15. @Lythtis Then I think you'll really enjoy the body :3nodding:

16. Going on a bit of a photo posting wave due to a recent bunch of uploads.

Here's a pic of my Little Monica Demetri (named Zephyr) from the recent Resin Rose convention. Since the theme was apocalyptic, he fit right in! X3

[​IMG]

17. Since Little Monica stated during their first tan event that the summer one would be during June~August, I'm starting to get excited about ordering a tan girl! I'm wondering if anyone who ordered a tan Harmony girl earlier would be willing to share what the price was? I'm assuming it was more than a white/normal skin doll, and I'm trying to get my dollie finances in order to make sure I can afford it this time!! XD

@Zhenwu, your boy is so cute!! I love his nose *3*
      @Septunie, wow! Did you make the set-up too? He does fit right in, and those props are amazing! No unfriendly wanderers will bother him with a knife like that... XD

18. @Septunie he looks amazing and the background and props are great for him.

19. What is the difference between the little monica harmony boy body and the harmony boy g body?

20. the harmony g body has a slimmer neck circumference so it's compatible with the LM girl heads as well ^^