1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica Honey Harmony:D

Oct 19, 2009

1. A new picture of the blank Blossom Lucile head has just been uploaded:

[​IMG]

Hm, I'm actually not sure on her eye size. Usually, I like my dolls to have bigger eyes. But otherwise she's perfect! Maybe I have to buy the basic version later and modify her eyes a little bit. I have already done it succesfully to my Soom Beyla romantic head, so it should be no problem. *sigh* But I love the Limited face-up so much T_T.

2. Hs is so sweet!!! so cute!!!I have Luisie and I think the open eyes Lucile look a bit like Luisie><

3. You have a Luisie? I'd love to see some pictures of her! I can't believe there are so few LM Harmony dolls around here. They are so adorably cute! How would you judge LM's quality (resin, customer service etc.)?

4. Yes, I have Luisie:) Here is a picture of him and his twin.

[​IMG]

My Luisie, his name is Fuuta (boy on the left) and my friend's Luisie name Quuta(right)

My Luisie have default face up with a smiley lip:) another boy faced-up by my friend

LM's quality is excellent and also the customer service, They are very nice and kind, answer in Q&A board very quick. I asked them many things such as I asked them to change some face-up by adding a smiley lip on the corner of the lip:D because the default face-up look a bit sad boy:sweat even they have a policy that no change in face up but they said if it just little bit, It's O.K.! So my Luisie is smile all the time><.

I also ask them to random the free wig and eyes for 2 package(me and my friend) differrent, they also do as I require:D Also it take about 2-3 week before shipping><

I recommend LM They are very nice and their dolls are adorable.

5. OppU - Your boy and his twin are sooo adorable! Sounds like LM has a great customer service, not many companies would do this.

Hopefully, I am able to order Blossom Lucile in WS this weekend! I'm going back to LM's site at least 3 times a day and just stare at those beautiful pictures of the twins.

6. I'm so happy right now! I found a lovely split partner for the Lucile Twins *yay* and will order them tomorrow. I hope LM really ships as fast as it is stated in the Lucile page (21-22 April).

7. Our Basic Blossom Lucile will have a different face-up.
      But the artist who did the face-up for Basic Lucile and Twin Lucile will do it, so I'm sure the face-up will be as beautiful as it is now. ^^

8. Thank you for the information! Your artist's face-ups are always so lovely.
      I was pondering to get the basic version later, but due to my split partner I will be able to order this awesome Limited version. I adore all this rose-/pinkishness in her face-up ^^.

*edit* Oh, and thank you for the picture of the blank head. It was a great help to decide if I order her or not!

9. Just ordered the Lucile Twins :aheartbea!
      The sleepy eyed Lucile for my split partner and the open eyed Blossom Lucile for me in white skin.

Hey, I feel kind of alone in this thread :blush. Is really no one else interested in these lovely dolls? Anyway, I will spam this thread with lots of pictures when the cuties arrive :).

10. tehe babyelf XP I was just about to post here and say I caved in lol. Yeah if it wasnt for you babyelf I wouldnt be able to get this lovely doll because theres no way I can afford the whole limited myself ^^, Thanks so much hugs ^^ And mine will have the fullset outfit omg >< I cant wait ^O^

11. Actually, I'm super interested in these tinies myself. xD Lucile is soooo cute and it's nice to see her with open eyes.

12. :celebrateSo glad that we are doing this split together!

I'm so excited to see Lucile with OE finally. To see that LM answers to customer wishes, really increases my positive feeling towards the company.

BTW, I have asked LM not to attach the magnets in the back, but to include them seperately. I would really like to buy some YoTenshi wings for Blossom Lucile :aheartbea.

13. Today's the last ordering day for Blossom Lucile Twins! Wheee, I hope they'll get shipped soon afterwards. I already bought a wig for my Blossom girl, a light brown one. Still debating on golden or dark brown eyes for her.

14. I'm thinking about buying a Becky. And I don't even like kids... but there's something about that face (which reminds me of Yuria somehow... I guess that's it XD). Not sure about those chubby cheeks and angry eyebrows though...
      Wish there were more owner pics. >.<

15. Lanilu - I can see the similarity between them now, but I have never recognized it before. I think the chubby cheeks are adorable (I love chubby cheeks in general ^^)! Strangely Becky doesn't look so much like a kid to me... it might be due to the atmosphere of the pictures, but he looks more adult than kid.
      Maybe you could ask the face-up artist to modify the eyebrows a little? Haven't seen any owner pics of Becky unitl now T_T.

16. babyelf:
      True! He doesn't look as childish as other tinies. Maybe that's another reason why I like him. ^^
      Yeah, I would do that but the thing is... I spotted a Becky in a european shop in stock. D: It would be so much cheaper and more convenient to buy from there. Though he'd be on a girl body then. But who cares about that small detail down there... XD Or he'll be a girl. Not sure about that yet.
      I asked for a pic of the face-up. Depending on that I'll decide if I want her/him/it or not... ^^; I've seen two owner pics. But one was of blank head and in the other pic you couldn't see the face very clearly. >.<

Oh, by the way, please post lots of pics of your Blossom Lucile when you receive her. ^^ I think she's really cute, too!

17. I will ^^.
      I hope Becky will find her/his way home to you! I almost ordered him myself, but then Blossom Lucile appeared, who I had wished for so long, and I couldn't order both of them.

18. Ooh I did it. Just bought him/her. ^^ I'll have to starve (some more) for a bit but I just couldn't pass up that opportunity. And no long waiting times FTW! :D

19. :o You really did?! Starving for a dolly is not that bad, isn't it? :sweat Can't wait to see pictures! Have you already decided on the gender?

20. Well, for two dollies actually (still waiting for a kitty. Just can't say no to uber cute kitties ;w; ). And there I said to myself no more dollies for at least half a year. :sweat *remorse* There really must be something in the resin! D:

Not really. When I think I did I begin to waver again. XD But to me Becky looks more like a boy except when wearing that blond wig. And I really want him to wear outfits like in the promo pics (a fullset like that would have been awesome! >w<). So I think it'll be a boy if he won't look super girly in the wig I bought for him. ^^