1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica Honey Harmony:D

Oct 19, 2009

1. awesome baby elf ^^ I cant wait to see mine in person either ^O^

2. The girls are at Frankfurt airport, Germany now! I hope custom doesn't charge too much T_T

3. Lucile Blossom Basic version is released! OMG, how gorgeous she is O_O
      I'm glad I have ordered the Limited one, but the Basic version is as beautiful as the Limited in my opinion.
      LM face-ups are so lovely!

4. The basic one is cute but its not over the top enough for me XP Im glad I got the split limited head of lucile ordered with babyelf ^^, now for the wait and the surprise shipping cost XP.

5. How did I miss these little cuties? I really love Lucile, but I wish she came with the cute little bunny outfit. ;__; I don't know much about LM, do they ever sell the outfits?

6. From what I know they only sell Limiteds with outfits (like Lucile Twins), not the Basic dolls. They do not offer the outfits separately, which is really sad (I'd also love to get the Bunny outfit!).

7. Aww,...That's kind of disappointing, but maybe a fullset will pop up secondhand. Thanks for the information though, I'll have to keep my eye out for future releases~ :)

8. Doesn't she look like a girl from a fairytale? She finally told me her name... Madeleine ^^.
      I have modified her nose a bit to be more stubby. Can you see it?

[​IMG]

9. Wah she's so pretty in that dress and all! :D

10. Thank you ^^.

Here is a comparison between of her nose before and after modification.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now I'm trying to find a pair of wings for her. I'm aiming at the new Volks Tenshi wings which can be folded, but they are so expensive on Yahoo.jp T_T

11. Hello ~ I need to join this discussion, you all have so lovely LM dollies here ;u;

[​IMG]
      I myself have Audrey with SOOM Glati's hooves ! I call him Schona. 8D

12. Schona is such a lovely boy! I have seen him on flickr ^^. I love his ears so much! Are you also using his event face-plate?

13. I need to save up for this i would totally buy this

14. Just gotten my LM Lucile 2 months ago~~ I really love her sculpt & face-up~~
      Her name is call Koyume.

[​IMG]

Am going to order LM Blossom Lucile soon to get Koyume another twins sister!! :)

15. Shibya, Oh wow I love how full of personality Schona is with the hooves and long elf ears.

Koyume is so adorable with her clenching hands and little blue dress. I agree, everyone's dolls here are beautiful.

I was wondering if anyone could do a side by side shot of LM and Volks yo together? They look like they would be nice together and have the same proportions.

16. Oop's, double posted. >///<

Can we get some Harmony spam here to revive the thread??

17. &#730; 3&#730; Yeah, people, come on! Let's get this thread moving! Only YOU can prevent thread lag!

18. I agree ~ Please more photos! These little cuties are so under rated! I came here thinking there was more pictures :(

19. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

This is my sister's cutie. But I did the face-up, my doll's wig, took the photos, and play with him. haha;

(Oops the link wasn't working! It's fixed now!)