1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica Honey Harmony:D

Oct 19, 2009

1. Sorry for spamming >.<"
      My Second attempt of Snow Audrey 2nd face up, the first one was a quite disaster since it for my first time >.<" (but I'm enjoyed XD)
      But I forgot to take his pic without face up

I named him Ilan , I'm sorry for un proper background ... ;^; (the only position that I can have enough light)

[​IMG]

He is my second BJD
      [​IMG]

2. He's so cute!! I love Audrey <3

I need to redo the faceup on mine...I was never really happy with it.

3. Thank you VampireAngel13 ;v;
      Yup Audrey is such a lovely sculpt X)

4. Sorry to barge in here, but does anyone have a Dorothy? Ive been searching quite in vain for owner pics of her...

That faceup looks really nice noharu! :)

5. This is my Hayato (Miyo). :)

[​IMG]

6. Hi.. I wander if anyone has Blossom Lucille Basic spam? I wanna see how she look aside from promo pics :)
      How is the body is it poseable? Also if leekeworld size 6-6.5 will fit with any Honey Harmony line?

Thanks

7. Hi Cydril,

I am now an owner of a Dorothy via the Halloween event! XD I didn't really expect to get a tiny since they don't offer tiny heads in their parts section... but she's a pretty cute head. I need to try her on a body with eyes/wig before I really decide what to do with her, but here is a cruddy cell pic at least:

[​IMG]

8. Oh gosh shes so cute! :D
      I cant wait to see what you do with her! Is she NS?

9. @Cydril: Yep yep! She is NS. Very much like Volks NS color. Very beautiful... I took another pic of her with eyes and wig to get a feel for her character and I quite love her forlorn look. :) As you can see I already have another doll who has similar features as her, so Little Monica sent me a really perfect addition to my family xDDD *She is sharing MSD body for now... apparently Volks YoSD S-Hooks are too small for the Little Monica s-hook slots in the head. I was too lazy to switch out S-hooks so she just got put on my MSD body. I kind of like her on a mature body...but I think her head is a little small on it. I emailed Little Monica to see if they think their Little Harmony body would work.

[​IMG]

@Ayumi: You're Hayato is so cute! >w<!! I love his happy expression~ <3

10. OMG this thread is sooo quiet... ;A;

Here's a bump with a pic of my Blossom Lucile in her full set~~

[​IMG]

11. Bumping this thread up! I would love to see some more pictures of people's honeys.
      Also, can anyone tell me about their poseability? do they pose well? Thanks! (:

12. Lately I'm falling in love with Luisie of Little Monica, so, anyone owing him, can you please spam me with his photos? I want more owner pics!!
      And, one more question, does anyone know how long it takes from the order date to delivery date?
      Thanks a lot.

13. I've fallen for audrey, can't believe I've never looked at these lovelies before

14. [​IMG]

Just wanted to share.

15. I hope it's okay to resurrect this thread. I received my Little Monica Honey Harmony Luisie in August. Unfortunately, the dealer ordered the Lucile sculpt - which is the same doll but with sleeping face rather than normal face. I'm waiting for a replacement but in the meantime, here are a few photographs for anyone interested. For size comparison, she is standing next to my LTF Ante.
      @muharuka - I ordered my Luisie girl on 2nd June through a UK dealer and she arrived on 29th August :)
      No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

[​IMG]
      IMG_20150819_201134 by Dawn Perks, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Camille by Dawn Perks, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Camille and Harley (2) by Dawn Perks, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Camille and Harley by Dawn Perks, on Flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I like Honey Harmony's body, it's quite lovely. :)

What an adorable little darling you have there. :D

Lovely ! Oh by the way, do you need to send the wrong head back to your dealer or you may keep it, since they're the one that wrong in ordering ?

17. I had to send the head back but she provided a returns label so it didn't cost me anything. Here's a picture of my girl with her face and eyes.
      [​IMG]
      Camille

[​IMG]
      Camille

[​IMG]
      Camille

18. Wow she looks darling! I especially like the last photo of her ^^

19. I cant believe its been nearly two years since this thread had any activity!
      I put in an order for Jerry and Dorothy today. I requested custom special faceups. They're going to be twins :3nodding:

20. My friend just revealed to me that they got me a Miyo for my birthday. He hasn't shipped yet but I'll post him when he arrives!