1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. kiroka he's super cool! :D
      does anyone have more pictures of little sophia? i want to get her for Christmas ^__^ also do they do event sales on dolls?

2. [MENTION=57876]Micchan[/MENTION] in the last couple of years they've done a 15% discount christmas sale (full dolls only). Can't promise it'd be the same this year but there's a lot of chance it happens since they always do it!

Sent from my T10 using Tapatalk

3. [MENTION=66169]Kiroka[/MENTION] Little Kliff is so handsome! I have always wanted Little Monica but I just havent got a chance to get them. I love their sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. that would be great! i wanted to order her in that period so I wouldn't mind waiting for the event! also do they take very long to ship a basic doll without face up? :)

5. @Micchan In 2013 I ordered a Harmony Line Kliff during their Christmas event (I ordered him exactly on Christmas day) with face up, and I received him on second week of February. Hope this helps. Also, ordering without face up takes shorter time... I think a week earlier than with face up.

6. [MENTION=57876]Micchan[/MENTION] just like [MENTION=63758]KuroHitsuji[/MENTION] said, I ordered my Little Kliff in January and he was ready in a month and a half, for Christmas it might take longer because of the amount of orders they take. Judging by the waiting room's list, last Christmas event was around 2 months of wait, even longer if faceup/body blushing was done.

Hope this helps c: keep an eye out for the event n___n I want to order again in Christmas if possible. I want another LM doll.

7. [MENTION=66189]tharlenne[/MENTION] I also want to order from them again during Christmas event. :) What do you plan to get? I want to order Elena, I just love her sweet smiles. :D Love your avatar btw.

8. thank you guys! I'll surely get my Sophia in December, I don't mind a little more waiting :) I also was wondering if they pose good, I couldn't find many pictures around but it seems they do ^__^ sorry for so many question xD I fell in love with that doll 2. months ago and I can't wait to order her! she's perfect, my grail *-*

9. [MENTION=63758]KuroHitsuji[/MENTION] I'm going either for Elena with Reynell's faceup or Reynell herself (though I really want an SD so might go for Reynell) And thank you ;)
      [MENTION=57876]Micchan[/MENTION] you have NO idea how well Little Harmonies pose. I can't recall any usernames correctly since I'm on my tablet and I need to be getting ready for class, but go deeper into the thread because someone posted about their Little Sophia and a MiniFee Chloe posing side to side. Also, my Little Kliff has pulled the most ridiculous head/elbow stands with splits and all without anything else to support him. I can send you pictures whenever I have time, but trust me, they're good posers so don't worry about that. My Little Kliff can stand in one foot (of course I need to put some effort into the balance point) but he can do it, but before he could I had to tighten his string a little (just a little cause I don't like him too tight). LM doesn't send them too tight but there's no real need to restring them because their bodies are constructed in a way they can stand quite well without being tight :) I did it because he was my first doll and I didn't know if I liked tight or not (definitely do not but that's me haha). Overall they're amazing right out of the box and their resin is really sooooft~

What resin color do you plan to get your girls in? What faceup if any? :D

10. [MENTION=66189]tharlenne[/MENTION] ooooo that's great! :D i have a kid delf and he poses great, but I bought a soulkid body for another luts had and it's gorgeous but not very posable :( i'm happy to hear that I'll have another posable girl *_*
      I think I'll get her in normal skin although I saw many in ws and it seems beautiful too! and I'll surely do her face up myself! :) i own just one doll with a face up by someone else and i'm going to redo it although it's awesome ^^"

11. @Micchan here, this user posted pictures of a Little Sophia in normal skin, I think she looks gorgeous https://www.flickr.com/photos/hinatasan/ for some reason, this doll looks very different in NS and WS? Gives her a different aura or something of that sort :D

Here is my Little Kliff, Frankie, pulling the head stands:

https://instagram.com/p/4fR38szEf4/?taken-by=tharlenne https://instagram.com/p/4fRyVtTEfr/?taken-by=tharlenne https://instagram.com/p/3riYNqzERk/?taken-by=tharlenne (sorry for the crappy quality)

At first I thought he was able to do it because of the wig and the hat, however, when I cleaned him once I decided to check if he could do it with nothing on his head and he held it quite well!

I would have taken the pictures now with my actual camera, but I styled his new fur wig earlier and I didn't want to have to do it all over again.

Have a cute picture of my boy (with his previous wig):D

[​IMG]

edit: I found a picture of a WS and a NS Little Sophia next to each other link♥

12. [MENTION=66189]tharlenne[/MENTION] oh my this is so cool! Your boy is great:D thanks for the link to the pictures! Now that i see the comparison between the two skins is even more difficult to decide! She looks like a snow queen in ws but i have never owned a paper White doll*_*what an hard choice! :sweat

13. I agree with Tharlenne
      I love mini LM body, posable and quite natural. much preferable than minifee. only the hands, I'd like to replace.

14. I've been trying to think which sculpts look like Little Kliff but the only one that gets to my mind is Luts kid Delf Bory, and he's $232 which I don't know if it'd be too much for you since you're trying to keep them for less than $200 but to me he is the one who looks like Little Kliff the most, really. :sweat

But another thing I can think of is to hybridize a Little Kliff head into a Doll Leaves body? Alice's Collections is dealer for both companies, so why don't you try asking Alice if it's possible to order a Little Monica head through her? It might still be a few bucks over $200 but that way you could get the head you want? Little Monica heads don't look bad in Doll leaves bodies, and you could order them together with her.

[​IMG]

This picture was taken by [MENTION=66079]Milky_Bat[/MENTION] once when I asked her how her Little Monica Bear head looked on her Doll Leaves Wish's body (you can see her Wish's head in the back :chibi) If you're still interested I still have the pictures she took to compare the resin colors, and I'd invite you to talk to Milky_Bat directly because she's super sweet and loves to help people <3

Hope that helps!

15. Oh wow! Thank you [MENTION=66189]tharlenne[/MENTION]. He does look quite similar, and is a lot closer to my price range. Hmm. Maybe I need to think about hybridization. Thank you so much!! :D

16. yay I've just pay the first part of layway for little Sophia *-* I bought her from the sweet @maychan! <3 so happy :)

17. Ugh, I have been patiently waiting for an event to order Jeremy (while also trying to fit him into my doll budget which has grown immensely :sweat), and also trying to decide which faceup to order for him since I am not too fond of his open eyebrows. Ugh, I dun wanna wait until Christmas, but I probably will so that I can place my order during some kind of event, and get something on discount. I can't wait to see the boys/girls all of you have ordered and will possibly have by then!

18. Greetings Little Monica lovers! I have a Sophia on layaway at DDE and want to do some shopping for her. What size eyes and wig work best on her? And any Sophia pics would be greatly appreciated while I'm waiting. Thanks!! :)

19. My Sophia hat a 7-8 wig (it has a loose fit, need a silicon cap for her) and 12mm eyes.
      I thought I have posted her since she's finished but seems I have forgotten to do it:

[​IMG]

Here is Delilah, my Little Sophia, in all her glory <3

My Bear is still headless since he's getting painted, I'm happy I can have two little Harmony dolls as a pair ;A;

20. Thanks to the 15% off event I'm finally able to order Jeremy! I got him with a default faceup and a few wigs. I also got two pairs of the new fist hands for him and Bear. Now I just sit back and wait.