1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Hello everyone <3 I hope you don't mind me popping in. I've been reading and it seems like LM resin colours change a lot, right? I'm wondering if anyone has a match for their latest WS?

2. I want to show my girl <3 I'm so in love right now with this drastic change in her look. It's not what I planned for her, she's wearing wig and eyes for another incomer but ;; I like it

[​IMG]

3. What a total cutie she is!

4. I have a big LM girl in WS that I received in the past couple months on a Luts WS body. Resin match is very good.

5. @MustardRabbit , its also a decent match for the newer peakswoods WS :)

@Torino , the first tan skin event was for Christmas, and the ones after that have been summer events, so who knows lol

I can finally add my tan Sophia to the mix! I havent decided n a name or style for her yet though.
      [​IMG]

6. Hello! Just made my second layaway payment for my Elena (NS, default faceup, alone with a wig, Piyo, and maybe a scarf? Don't remember)

It makes me so sad that almost nobody has any Elena's. I've seen maybe three others on the entire internet. I'll be sure to absolutely load some threads with pictures! That being said, does anyone have any pictures of their Elena (or any Little Harmony) with 12mm eyes instead of 14mm? I just want to make sure there's no gapping, and I want smaller irises for a more mature look. (I'm going for a cloudy sort of look... almost "blind" looking.)

As for her teeth, do you feel like they're too noticable, or just a nice little accent? I've never owned a doll with teeth before!

Would Iplehouse JID-fitting clothes be better off? I understand that some MNF clothes are quite tight, and the shoes just don't fit... Would I be best off going for larger MSD shoes? I feel like most are 6-6.5 cm, which I think would be huge? Do I go for slim msd clothes or regular?

Full Disclaimer: I have only ever owned YoSD/Tinies, so this size is all new to me. I've never had to worry about bust sizes before! :?

Thank you guys for keeping this thread as active as it is!

7. Heres my Elena with 12mm's! They are flatbacks so it was hard for me to position them, but there is no gapping :)
      I don't think her teeth are that noticeable. This photo was taken straight on and you can see them, but if its any kind of downward angle you cant tell they're there at all.
      [​IMG]

I cant help with clothes or shoes yet because my Elena is a hybrid, and I haven't got any shoes for Sophia yet, her feet do seem really big though!

8. I think I definitely prefer the 12's. Is yours the Anne of Green Gables? If so, she's one of the two or three I've ever seen!

Their feet are 5.7 x 2, I believe... So, maybe Luts Kid Delf-sized stuff?

9. @britnirose, I still have my Irin, and can use 12mm Makoeyes without gapping. For clothes, I have good luck with rRabbit and Luts. Normal msd's is just a bit bigger. Shoes wise, again she wears rRabbit. Little Harmony's feet is wider than mnf, I think it is about 3cm wide, Bluefairy's might be a good fit but I haven't try. Shoes from Dollheart/CodeNoir (which is for normal msd/volks) are bigger.

10. My Sophia has 12 mm makoeyes on, you can see her in the previous page c:
      She's using rrabits clothes but they are a little big on her (but nothing bad). I bought her shoes on aliexpress from wanami and fit her perfectly. I tried minifee size wigs (6-7) and they can work even if a little too small for her head.

11. Thank you! really appreciate your help <3

12. So, I was thinking... it's normal for Little Monica to send their dolls full of seam lines like fairyland? My girl have them on harms, legs and bust. Just to know. I always read from other that they are meticulous in the details... I'm the only one then?

13. I haven't noticed any seriously visible seams on my boy. I mean, they are there... but they're very, very faint. I don't have a Fairyland, but my other doll, a Luts, has extremely visible seams compared to my LM.

14. LM doesn't fully sand their dolls, much like Fairyland and a lot of other Korean companies. My boy (Little Kliff) has some seamlines, but they're faint, like on my Souldoll boy. Then again, in my opinion none of my FL dolls have very sharp seams either, so I wonder sometimes if I'm just less bothered about them than others

15. Mine are really bad, not faint, but if they don't sand it's ok. I was just curious because nobody said anything about LM seamlines.

Aah my Fairyland dolls seamslines are extreme. Thick and everywhere, even the heads... But I was prepared about them

16. I feel like I'll be okay with any seams. Obviously for the price you want something as perfect as possible, but as a Barbie, etc. girl, I'm used to seamlines. In fact, I've never noticed them unless they're pointed out.

Now I'm nervous though. :XD:

17. My Little Sophia has some very minor seam lines, but nothing even close to what my tan Fairyland doll has. But then, seam lines really don't bother me much so I hardly even notice them.
      This seam down her arm is probably the most prominent one she's got, but even then it's been highlighted by the dye taking slightly differently in that area. In most photos you can't see anything at all
      [​IMG]

18. Wow, nice dye job @Hyperion. What will she become?

19. No why, don't be xox

Yeah, I think that all of the lines on my girl are a little bit darker that the one on your girl's arm.
      ps: Waa beautiful work! I love the colours *O* I'm curious too, your plan for her?