1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. This doll isn't mine, but this picture is also a Little Sophia in Normal Skin with default faceup!

sad ivy

There used to be a picture of two Little Sophia, one in Normal Skin and one in White Skin standing next to each other. I just spent like 2 hours looking for it to show you, but it seems like the user deleted it :( or I can't find it.

#621 tharlenne, Dec 19, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    2. Aww bless you! I know what it's like when you know you've seen a picture but then can't find it ^^ Thank you two so much for finding some images, it's really appreciated. It's interesting to see how different the doll seems to look in the normal skin colour :)

3. You're welcome! She looks even more different with other faceups. I want one Little Sophia with Elena's faceup~

4. I plan to get a Little Harmony as my first BJD, specifically a Sophia sculpt! I'm tempted to get both the flat and the heeled feet so I could switch up her look frequently, and also do my own faceup on her. I'd like to go for a more dark look on her, kind of like this girl (doll by Culur on Instagram). It isn't a LH, in fact I believe it is a Minifee, but it's the aesthetic I would like to go for, has anyone seen a sort of "edgier" aesthetic faceup and outfit on a Sophia sculpt yet? I'd love to see one!

5. Does anyone know if they ever plan to do a tan and brown skin event again? I really want a tan or brown little Sophia and I could punch myself for not scooping one up from DDE when they had her and Elena in stock for so long in the darker resins. I didn't realize little Monica would never do it again. They said they would do it this summer and then it never happened. I've seen pictures of a tan little Sophia and wow...she is stunning. If I can't get her, I will go the complete opposite and get her in white, but I was just curious if anyone knew of any plans at all from them about a tan/brown resin event.

6. Is DDE out of stock of the Tan girls?! Dang it. I knew I shouldn't have put that off...

7. Yeah. Broke my heart. I was just about to buy the tan Sophia and boom gone. They had two Sophia's and one Elena for the longest time and then the summer event canceled and I think people realized that little Monica had zero intention of doing tan or brown skin again. It's so disappointing too because I think they make such lovely tan and brown resins and Sophia is stunning in a darker color. Sigh...maybe someday I'll find her secondhand.

8. When I bought my Elena (my first BJD, and... at the moment my only complete BJD...) I was nervous about tan skin tones and didn't know how exactly dealers worked. Darn.

9. the second one is my sophia, if you need any extra pictures I can link you my istragram account :D

ehi guys, can you spam some elena please? ^_^ I'd like to order one but can't make up my mind about getting her or a sarubia ><

10. Is this with heel feet or flat feet?

I'm having trouble finding good measurements for purchasing heel shoes. The LM website says that the heel feet are 5.2cm? But everyone keeps saying they are big feet, when by those measurements, those should be some of the smallest MSD feet? In the MNF thread, they said that MNF can wear Little Monica heel shoes perfectly, but I've also heard Doll Heart being thrown around as a good fit for LM when it is pretty much incompatible with MNF.

The wiki has Release Rain listed as a confirmed fit for heel feet, but is this for "regular" or "slim" MSD shoes on their site? I know the Hot! body is technically a slim MSD but I feel like I'm being led to believe they have... very large feet.

#630 Melissa, Dec 27, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    11. Minifee feet are smaller than little harmony's, I usually buy shoes for my sophia on aliexpress or ebay, from wamami. they fit perfectly my girl and I believe those are standard msd shoes...

12. You're missing what I am saying.

Minifee A-line heel feet have a list size of 5.5cm.
      Little monica heel feet have a list size of 5.2cm.

For Little Monica to have bigger feet, one of those two companies has to be listing their measurement wrong.

Most of Wamami's shoes are flats. The wiki is saying LM heel feet require a 3/4th inch rise.

Other than LM company shoes, does anyone have any specific examples of shoes that are confirmed to fit on Little Monica HIGH HEEL feet? Do rRabbit's High Heel feet work or just their flats? Are LM feet considered slim or standard on Release Rain?

13. I think it's more of a thickness issue, rather than length.

You can take a look at what I mean here: link

Those are only the flat feet but you can already spot the difference in thickness. I don't personally have a Little Girl but I've heard other people saying their feet are thicker than other Slim Minis such as Minifees.

14. I have Dollmore basic MSD heels on my LM. They come in a few colors.
      Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more

15. That makes more sense, thank you.

Will check them out, thanks!

16. Here's how they look on.
      [​IMG]

#636 stellarphenomena, Dec 28, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    17. My two red girls (with Peaks Woods Lottie)

[​IMG]

18. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh goodness, she is beautiful. Amazing picture. I'm still learning how to light and edit dollies. I've done makeup and nail blog stuff for years and landscapes, dogs, everyday stuff, but I don't know how to set a "mood" like you did here. Absolutely stunning. Love the eye size as well. 12mm?

19. @britnirose Thank you! *^*
      aah, don't tell me, I spend hours editing because I'm difficult to please and I tend to start again every time that I screw up.
      I usually play with the light curve in photoshop.
      Yes! 12 mm c: I like them better for her than 14 mm