1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Ah, I love his faceup and hat! That is just too cute!

2. Thank you very much! I do his faceups myself!

3. I got my Lariat Head from the Question Investigation Event today!

She's so much prettier in person, I love her! Have a look!

[​IMG]

4. @tharlenne she's so cute! She looks very different from other lm scoulpt doesn't she? :3

5. She does look different from the front! But her profile reminds me a bit of Little Sophia, look:

[​IMG]

So she still keeps the Little Monica aesthetic, in my opinion! Also, her ears are sculpted differently than my Little Kliff, and her headcap is different as well. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing those.

I personally can't wait to see Lariat with other faceups :) Hope people order her, she's super cute!

6. Guys do any of you know what other resin match WS? I like my little sophia body, but I really hate her arms and hands, she seems a robot. Or maybe if not a body another pair of hands that I can use for her?
      And I don't know why, she's soo lose even if I restringed her three times this year .-.

7. I don't have any WS dolls but Emkayy (@lpslck) • Instagram photos and videos has a WS LM/DreamingDoll hybrid. Go ask her about resin match. Dreaming Doll MSD hands are sold on their website ^ ^

8. @tharlenne thank you for the info! I looked at DreamingDoll bodies and they're not bad, I will think about it and asks lpslck about the resin match :3nodding:

9. You're very welcome! Good luck with your hybrid adventures. As far as I know their MSD bodies pose super nice! I have the one lpslck has (SD) and she rocks at posing, plus the DreamingDoll MSD body looks very mature which can be a plus if that's what you're looking for with your Little Sophia. People often comoare them to the FL bodies when it comes to posing. Have a nice day :)

10. Tht faceup is so bright and beautiful, its really eye catching, who is it done by?

11. Thanks so much, I did it myself!:D

EDIT: Here's another photo of Rin before I forget to post it again.:P

[​IMG]

#671 Kimchi, Mar 20, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    12. Hey guys! Looking for some shoes for my incoming Irin, Anyone have some suggestions?

13. I'm getting an Elena blank ns, I'm so hyped. Does anyone know clothing that would fit their girl body?

14. He looks so unique! (In a good way lol) I love how you did his lips, they always bothered me on the original Little Sarubia.

15. @SecretSnek Thanks!:D Sorry I can't help you with your clothing question since my boy is a hybrid. You could try comparing the LM girl body measurements to both Volks MSD and Fairyland minifee measurements. If they're close to Volks, then you are looking at standard MSD size clothing. If they're close to Fairyland, you're working with a slim mini. You can then use those terms to narrow down your clothing choices.

16. As kimchi said I use slim msd clothing on my lm girls :) some minifee clothes could fit as well if stretchy and not too tight; kid delf clothes are good as well :) for shoes I suggest wamami on ebay or aliexpress, they fit perfectly!
      Between, I'm waiting for an elena as well

17. Ooooooo, post pics when she arrives! Would minifee pants fit lm?

18. Sure, can't wait! :D i have a pair of leggins and one of shorts made for minifee and they fit :) if it isn't really tight you should be able to use them ;)

19. Hello~ I've been a Little Monica fan for a while now but this is the first time I've checked out this thread! I just had to pop in and say how much I love the dolls in this line, and everyone's pictures here are lovely! I'm finding that I'm absolutely smitten with the Gloomy Irin sculpt and I'm despairing at ever finding one~

20. Somehow I managed to completely talk myself out of buying two Little Monica wigs today, and yet couldn't stop myself from ordering a Little Sophia;; I basically just plopped down a deposit and now I'm going to be impatiently waiting for her to arrive!

Also, I'm wondering if anyone might have preferences or suggestions between 12mm and 14mm eyes for the Sophia sculpt? I like the look of the 14mm eyes they have in her stock photos, but I'm nervous about getting a pair and finding they completely overwhelm her face!