1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. @applemelon congratulations, I love Sophia sculpt (I actually want her in the Harmony line but I'm waiting for them to re-release tan and brown skin). Also, I just got myself a Little Monica Elena second hand, does anyone have her sculpt here?

2. @KuroHitsuji I was originally considering getting her in the Harmony line, but I much prefer mini-sized dolls! I do hope they rerelease their tan and brown resins for you soon, though~

And ahh, Elena is really cute! ;u; Congratulations!

3. Recently I decided I would eventually be getting a Little Sophia (for a very specific character) and I was wondering if any of you super wonderful people had any WS Little Monica lovelies to share pictures of.

The character is undead, so technically I shall be blushing her to look a little dead, but I want to see if the white is too white. Not sure how pale normal skin is for this company, but maybe white skin might be easier for my to airbrush into undeathness than NS.

4. @applemelon I prefer 14 mm in my sophia, but 12 works pretty well too! Sophia hasn't got very big eyes so you don't notice a great difference between the two sizes :)
      @KuroHitsuji I'm waiting for an Elena too! She'll be here next week, I'll post some pictures :D
      @dollsoflace white skin from lm is really... white! You can see a sophia in ws 1-2 page ago in this thread (the one with light blue hair)

5. Congratulations on your Elena! Can't wait to see her! :D

6. @dollsoflace, I only have box opening photos of my WS Irin, unfortunately, which aren't very well color balanced, but I do have a couple of pictures with and without flash comparing her to two of my other dolls (WithDoll in RealUV and FairyLand in NS), and she is very, very white! She's currently blushed to NS, actually, though when I have time I'm planning to take her back down to WS and see how she works for me in her proper color.

And here she is in terrible indoor lighting right after I got her. :) (she doesn't look like this at all anymore!)

[​IMG]The group so far by vicemage, on Flickr

7. @dollsoflace my Rin is in WS. There are a couple of photos of him already here in this thread (just a handful of posts back) with a faceup. Below is a photo of his head on his WS Leekeworld body without clothes or faceup (and before he was properly a he *cough*). You can see how pale the LM resin is compared to the Leeke resin. It is snow white.

[​IMG]

Also, my LM Harmony Sophia is in WS (in spoiler tag since she is OT for this thread):
      [​IMG]

8. @vicemage — thank you so much for the picture and the links to the comparison with flash/without. Since I have a NS Minifee at home, it totally allows me to see just how white she is! Like milk. It's actually a pretty color.

@Kimchi — I can definitely see that she's snow white compared to the Leeke resin. That puts it a lot into perspective too! (Also thanks for sharing the Harmony Sophia with me — she's on my wishlist too... so many dollies) ~

After these wonderful pictures, I think I might actually go for her in white skin because it would match the ideas I have in my head much more. I also know that the LM pictures of her are in WS, but since they're promo, I thought they might be adjusted and not quite true to color... which is why I was looking for owner pics.

I am trying to make Little Sophia into a game character... and I'm thinking white skin might be best to try and undead-ify. Sorry for the crappy mock-up. I just needed to see if she was really the sculpt to bring this character to life. :)

[​IMG]

9. I'm back! Have been spending more time on Instagram than here lately...

ANYWAY DID I HEAR SOMEONE ASK FOR ELENA?!
      Kit (Little Monica Elena)

I have more uploading... slloooowwwwllly.

10. She's super cute! What size eyes do you use for her?

11. Thank you! I strongly prefer 12mm, theye make her seem older. She needs a more mature faceup soon as well.

12. Omg my elena arrived while I was looking at your pictures this morning ahahahah
      Kit is beautiful and I'm in love with elena sculpt, she looks a lot more beautiful in real life *-*

13. @dollsoflace I definitely see that character in the Sophia sculpt! I think the red and black theme would look very striking on a Sophia.:3nodding:

Also dropping in to share a new photo of Rin!:D He got some headphones in yesterday. I wanted to pose him with his open hand to his ear, but then I remembered that this body has crappy single joints!:'D

[​IMG]

14. @Micchan Congratulations! I would love to see her pictures. :D

@Kimchi Your Rin is adorable!

Also, I went and picked up my LM Elena today! She's lovely. She's currently stealing my other girl's clothes and wig. And as for her name, I have no idea. Anyone have a suggestions?

[​IMG]

15. HOLY CRIPES SHES PERFECT

16. #696 Micchan, May 1, 2017
      Last edited: May 1, 2017
    17. Just wanted to drop by and say hi to the thread as I just placed an order today for my first Little Monica doll: a Little Monica Sophia boy. I can't wait to get him. :)

18. Congrats! Sophia will be so cute as a boy!

I JUST placed and order for a Sweet Sarubia head.

19. Yay! We can wait together. :)

20. Do Minifee clothes fit Little Monica Little Harmony bodies?