1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. I looked at the measurements and the moe line of FL is very similar in size to the Little Harmony line. If you have something inexpensive to buy that fits minifee size I would try it out to see. Or you could go to the Little Monica mini discussion and ask there :)

2. Some things fit some don't. Minifees are slimmer under the bust, so if it's very tailored there and non-stretchy it will be too tight on the LM body. But if it's looser and/or stretchy it will probably fit. :)
      Here's a MNF dress made of a somewhat stretchy tulle fabric. It's pretty tight under the bust but it fits:
      [​IMG]

3. Such a beautiful doll! :)

4. Style25 sweaters fit LM body perfectly.

5. You guys!!! They announced the tan event!!!!!

6. I just asked if they'll re-release the brown skin as well. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

7. Haha-I also asked them that too. I love both colors and would love to get a doll in tan and one in brown.

8. Just got a reply and LM will only be re-releasing tan skin... :...( I wanted a brown skin girl... Well I just asked if they had future plan for brown skin.

9. Aaaahhh the new boy they just announced is so cute! His little teeth are adorable q~q <333 I wont be able to get him, but I would love to see owner photos of him in tan!

10. For anyone wanting to order the LM's brown skin they said "Brown skin will be come again in the next special skin event. Please kindly wait for a while." :D

Not sure how long would that be but it's okay for me since I'm not in a hurry. On another note, anyone here is going to order their tan skin?

11. Could I possibly request pictures of Bear from anyone who has his sculpt? He's another option for a character I'm working on shelling. I'm in love with his worried expression. <3
      Edit: Also, to leave my options open, do you think it's possible to use one of their female sculpt heads on the male body, or is the neck hole shaped differently?

12. I don't have any photos of Bear unfortunately, but I do know when you purchase from Little Monica you have the option to choose the Girl or Boy body for any of their head sculpts~

13. Thank you so much!! I happened upon that right after I edited my post to ask lmao. That's good to know, since I really like the Elena sculpt and I think it could probably go both ways.

14. Oh he is gorgeous! I love those lips :D

15. I wanna get a Sarubia doll, but I want to know how the body is. This is so that if it isn't so good, then I'll just buy the head.
      Like does it pose well?
      Are the joints good?
      Does it fit MSD clothes well?
      Does the head wobble on the body?
      And other things about it.

Thank you! ^·^

16. I have two Little Harmony girls (one of whom is actually a Little Sarubia)

It's probably one of my favourite bodies, in part due to its simplicity. I'm not the best at posing, so I generally go for stable posers over creative posers. The Little Harmony body has single jointed legs, so you lose a bit of flexibility there, but the poses it can do it will hold until the end of time just about.

It fits MSD clothes fine, but it is a bit wider across the chest than a minifee or a luts doll, so anything designed for those dolls that is meant to be super fitted with no give to it is probably going to be a struggle to get on.

I have not noticed any head wobble with my girls.

Your mileage will vary depending on what is important to you, but for me, it's a nice body, I like the aesthetics of it, it suits my needs for posing and the only downside is that the hands could be a little nicer, but that's not really the end of the earth so I don't fuss about it much.

I hope that helps!

17. Thank you!

18. I've done a photo review here and here
      It is one of my favourite body too, has a nice look and feel. Stand solid.
      As the body is not so slim like minifee, makes clothes shopping easier.
      Check out Little monica little harmony discussion thread here :)

19. Thank you! :D
      Your doll looks great!