1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Hey everyone! c: Do the Little Harmony girls have single or double-jointed limbs? It looks single-jointed but I wasn't 100% sure.

2. They have double jointed arms, but single jointed legs :)

3. As they say... Fiddlesticks. XD Withdoll is the same exact way and sometimes it just drives me crazy! I was thinking of getting a Little Monica body for a hybrid... Might still do it, of course, but, I wonder if that might be modifiable... At least the arms are double-jointed though! Thanks :)

4. Okay so i posted that i was going to be getting a doll to turn into a Juuzou Suzuya custom, Unfortantly with money issues right now its not going to be possible to have a custom doll. However i am going to be getting the Little Monica Rye 42cm MSD Little Harmony doll and i'm going to be making him Kaija's brother...I found these really cute outfits on Alice's Collections and i think they'd be adorable on Kaija and my new boy. So i am a little sad i can't do a custom boy right now but i love the Little Monica sculpt of Rye so it's all good

5. I have a Little Sophia, and her body is lovely. She poses nicely, and can easily keep her poses stationary. As for head wobbles, I have not experienced that as the body is sturdy and holds poses very well. The only complaint I have with posing is that I find it difficult to lock her arms over a 90 degrees angle using the double jointed system. It especially becomes a little tricky to manoeuvre into place when she's wearing clothes with long sleeves. Otherwise, everything else is nice. I'm a fan of the aesthetic and firm structure.

I only have clothes from Little Monica, Nine9Style and Volks so far and I think they fit her exceptionally well. It's nicely tailored and doesn't look loose-fitting. :)

#725 littlej, Nov 13, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    6. Elena is my first!

[​IMG]

7. She's very beautiful! I love the Elena sculpt and her default faceup :chibi Congratulations!

8. Thank you! Her face suits many hairstyles and it is very easy to match her,

9. Okay. My hopes were answered with Little Monica announcing the release of "Little Haazel" ~ He is the doll I imagined as one of my characters, but his normal size really isn't for me. Clearly, I died seeing the announcement this morning. BUT I am super worried that the Little Harmony boy body is too short. He is supposed to couple with a Dollzone/Minifee hybrid I have who stands at 44cm.

Are Little Harmony boys really 42ish cm?

Does anyone have a DZ girl or Minifee and a Little Harmony boy they could snap together? I'm going to go on resin matching hunt, just in case he's too short for what I am looking for.

#729 dollsoflace, Nov 29, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    10. Hello! Sorry for not replying yesterday, I wanted to measure my doll once more for you just to be sure. He stands at 42cm tall, yes. It varies from head to head (I had my Lariat head on and not my Little Kliff but the difference shouldn't be more than 0.1cm), but their sizing is pretty accurate, yeah.

11. Thank you so much for this confirmation. I truly appreciate it!

12. LITTLE HAAZEL THO

He's so cute!!! I thought they meant they were releasing him and a special version of the little one, nope. Oops. Haazel is my favorite boy from them, I'm happy I get a pocket sized one to tote around now :3

13. Little Haazel has my heart but I can’t reconcile his head on that smaller body. I’m so sad. I will have to look at hybrid options because I just do not like how the head/shoulder proportions look. Good luck to everyone getting him. He truly is a beautiful mini version of the handsome big man.

14. Hi hi, I've been reading up on posts on this thread. Hence, thought of saying, 'hi' :) All the little monica dolls' pics are really nice. I was seriously torn between Elena and Sophia. Eventually, I ordered a Sophia on Jan 1st. I'm currently waiting for her to arrive ;) . The wait is excruciating lol. I'm currently making the wait more tolerable by reading posts and picking up tips on D.O.A. Have a great weekend, everyone!

15. #735 EmmiImee, Jan 23, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2018
    16. She's gorgeous! Did you pay for body blushing too? She's looks stunning! :love

17. Yep :). Was my Christmas gift and they went all out. The blushing is done beautifully.

18. She's absolutely beautiful. Her beauty has been further enhanced/ accentuated after body blushing :love I love her nail polish too:)

19. Congrats! She is so adorable :chibi
      I also bought my Little Sophia last year, she arrived in september.

PS: I love the Santa Outfit

20. That version of Little Sarubia is so beautiful! Glad to see she’s just as stunning as her promo pics :whee: Currently I’m excited for Sweet Elena! I’ve always liked her basic version but some familiar faces here may know my obsession with dreamy lids :love so I’m currently working out finances to be able to order her at her release! May do layaway especially if she has an outfit option, the dress looks gorgeous too.